WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I f*cking hate webb proggraming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
Could Bill Gates stick c# upp his ass please! This fucking this can not work on this stupid machine, this webbsite i'm buildning does not work! It generates the most fuckt up error i have seen!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I"d have to agree, as well. Drop microsoft's ass and for god's sake validate your fucking code.:)
ChilianFuckFace said:
c#??? Why are you using c to build a website?
Isn't it obvious?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
junglizm said:
I"d have to agree, as well. Drop microsoft's ass and for god's sake validate your fucking code.:)
I think that guy just needs to pick a new profession. If he can't even write code, let alone, understand the error messages returned from the crappy code, he should just bag food items at the local supermarket. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I think that guy just needs to pick a new profession. If he can't even write code, let alone, understand the error messages returned from the crappy code, he should just bag food items at the local supermarket. :thumbsup:
That's where i was going with the "isn't it obvious" comment. I don't see any reason that I'd need to use C# for a web application. I've used vb scripts before, but very rarely.

bockscar

failamanjaro
That's small shit man. I run a hosting company and one of my clients calls me at 3:00am to tell me that their server is down. I go downstairs and check out my DNS machine. It sounded like a fucking cat in a blender. All my DNS names were on that bitch. Sure, I had them backed up, but it was 3am. Then at 6:30am I had to wait in line at Best Buy for 3 fucking hours to get my new HD, since it was under warranty. Holiday shoppers really piss me the fuck off. Dont get me started on where I had to park. I needed a fucking airport shuttle, and on top of that it was raining in biblical proportions. That's not it tho campers! I get back and put the bad boy in and get it all restored and realize all the e-mails for over 12 clients have been lost... gone... nowhere to be found. Some said they were 'important'. Fuck that man. That was a major clusterfuck if I ever had one. This has been a bad day, but I have had worse. Another story for another string. I swear to god, I quit.

Jung

???
Premium
You've never heard of RAID? :banghead:

bockscar

failamanjaro
Mobo is too old. My DNS machine is pretty old, 1999 I think. Running Linux RedHat 9.2. Bottom line: I fucked up.

Jung

???
Premium
You definately fucked up running RedHat. :cool:

I'd never run a mission critical server, unless it's RAIDed atleast, preferably RAIDed and clustered.

bockscar

failamanjaro
Eh, sometimes I guess you got to learn the hard way. I am switching all my clients over to another host. I am done with this shit. Too stressful, became more of a job than I wanted it to. But in the future I will take your advice into consideration. Still dosent mean I am any less of a fuckup. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
No need to take it that hard. It wasn't your data anyway, and nobody died because of it. :thumbsup:

Fuck clients. :cool: