I feel like a bitch

Lost86

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind
I suck at explaining things so I’ll try to make it simple. A few months ago I was assaulted. It resulted in my vision being permanently altered. I feel like a bitch, but flashbacks, anxiety, worry, panic attacks in the area it happened, these are all very real and worsening. And the ANGER, it’s aincreasing daily with no outlet. I have an upcoming appointment to address this. I don’t know what I’m hoping for, or what to ask for. And I feel weak requiring medication to get through this. Either someone offer some insight or advice or someone call me a weak ass bitch. Thanks.

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I suck at explaining things so I’ll try to make it simple. A few months ago I was assaulted. It resulted in my vision being permanently altered. I feel like a bitch, but flashbacks, anxiety, worry, panic attacks in the area it happened, these are all very real and worsening. And the ANGER, it’s aincreasing daily with no outlet. I have an upcoming appointment to address this. I don’t know what I’m hoping for, or what to ask for. And I feel weak requiring medication to get through this. Either someone offer some insight or advice or someone call me a weak ass bitch. Thanks.
Dude, the first thing you need to realize is there are dickheads out there that just like to assault on peoples as bully-mode and feel pleasure and fun in hurting you,
so here is what ya gotta do..
~~Fear is yer friend..it amps up all your emotions and senses, pumps that adrenaline and gives you the necessary tools to survive,
find this fuckers schedule, find a time when they are most alone or whatever, (this is a great time for the mask mandate by the way), then take your favorite pain inducing toy, I prefer my baseball bat or a two-by-four with tape on the handle end, then take a whacking to that fucker without one time letting them know who you are, make it and break it...break a wrist..fingers..toes..a jaw...these things take time to heal and is a very painful process to go thru.

hopefully you will think it out completely and succeed in your revenge,if you get caught..go into insane mode to where that fucker messed you up in the head, take the credit for it and promise them you are gonna do more when you catch up to them again and again and again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

cinderelabadass

THE domestic godess
First off you aren't a bitch. Heres why, after my accident I was having panic attacks when I tried to drive. I tried to get back to normal right away, i.e. like it never happened. This was bullshit. I needed time to heal mentally as well as physically. Its not like that for everyone, but it was for me. I've come a long way but the first thing I had to do was allow myself to go ahead and break, when I gave myself permission it happened pretty soon after, I was sitting in my bed bawling at 5 a.m. because I really almost died. I finally let it hit me, and I hated it. But, It taught me that you have to process this shit whether you like it or not, and that you may never be the same after, but maybe that is all part of how you evolve and grow into the much more bad ass person you are meant to be. Maybe you have to get scarred up a little in life in order to survive the really rough shit if it ever comes. Kinda like, "I made it through that, I can make it through this." And yes darling, YOU WILL MAKE IT. This shit is temporary! You will learn how to manage it and getting help is THE BEST thing you could do! And when you look back you can see with pride how those fuckers ALMOST got you, but you made it instead you bad ass. This is temporary but you are forever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users