WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I feel so.. so.. FUCKED..

Jux74p0s3d

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hello fuckers..

I think this place's kinda cool, you can really express your anger. Like I'm so fucking pissed off about the world. Fuck man, when does live gets worth living? And fuck all this people around me. Fuck fuck, I can just say that fucking fuck word all the time.. It's so fucking tefuckic.. Anyway, I'm from Sweden.. that country where every girl got blond hair and blue eyes.. ;)

So, I hope I didn't killed your time.. Else you can kill me..
Peace out fuckers.. :rolleyes:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Dont be fucking sarcastic when you say peace out fuckers (meaning to your image), thats just gay, if you say peace out fuckers you really meen peace out fuckers...

Also FU i now you in real life Adam, dont belive you are something. Also put the dick in your mouth on the casket so I can hear ya lad.
Stfu and Welcome.

Jux74p0s3d

Banned - What an Asshat!
I promise to fuck you soon.. and hell man.. learn the meanings of the words u use before you use them.. BOLLOX, now go ahead and eat me..

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I know clear as a box without sand (eh?) what I was saying, I think its you that need to learn reading, its a very common thing in this world (that you read), so I suggest you get your hairy ass to school :mfinger:

Sod

Spilly Talker
your going to be fucked once i get ahold of you, you sexy little boy, micheal jackson is my brother!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
FU & welcome aboard the Starship Ranterprise...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Wow! Have I really been a good boy? Thanks!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Welcome ass master!!!

While your here Why don't you sign up to win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
WTF.com is running a contest that you can find >>HERE<<

Good Luck, What the fuck, Run amuck :)