WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I feel... strange...

Kinda like I fell on my stomach onto concrete from a 4 storey building... you know... how you can't breathe, you're light headed, etc etc blah blah and so on and so forth...

Except that my breathing's fine. I feel light headed... I feel like I'm not me. Kinda like I'm outside of my body. It's hard to describe.

I think I'm fucked up.:happysad:

When you can no longer control yourself and have to stay in that mood, you get what we call an "addiction". After you get "addicted" you will want more and more of what you had, and eventually you'll develop a reliance on such feeling until you can no longer function normally. So you see, kids, drugs are very bad for you. And when you are asked by strangers whether you want to get high, it's always no no, ok?

So lay of the weed ye pothead!

(for those who just have to get to the bottom of every fuking details so they can rewrite the encarta, I do know what's going on, and I say way to go unforgiven)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
DementialWave said:
When you can no longer control yourself and have to stay in that mood, you get what we call an "addiction". After you get "addicted" you will want more and more of what you had, and eventually you'll develop a reliance on such feeling until you can no longer function normally. So you see, kids, drugs are very bad for you. And when you are asked by strangers whether you want to get high, it's always no no, ok?

So lay of the weed ye pothead!

(for those who just have to get to the bottom of every fuking details so they can rewrite the encarta, I do know what's going on, and I say way to go unforgiven)
you sir, will go far if you hang around.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Unforgiven said:
Kinda like I fell on my stomach onto concrete from a 4 storey building... you know... how you can't breathe, you're light headed, etc etc blah blah and so on and so forth...

Except that my breathing's fine. I feel light headed... I feel like I'm not me. Kinda like I'm outside of my body. It's hard to describe.

I think I'm fucked up.:happysad:
Dam unfa go see a doctor, take care of yourself :(

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I actually know the type of thing you are talking about. Sometimes for me it feels as though there's a rope around my neck that tightens ever so slightly. It's because I'm full of fear and don't know how to keep it from comming back.

However, I do know how to deal with it. I look in a mirror and see that there is no rope around my neck, there's no one behind me choking me and there's no giant looking down on me ready to crush me.

So I suggest to you: Look in the mirror,see that you are healthy, there is nothing keeping you from breathing normally, you aren't outside your body your right there looking at yourself in it, and your head is not going to float away without you being damn certain of it. In other words, center yourself in reality, unless you like this strange feeling.

dodo_u_rock

Teh undead Dodo!

if u feel odd then u should lyk go c some1 coz dats not gd i mean dats not really normal not that ppl r normaly nomal well not when there on drugs which most ppl r from what i can tell, but then again what do i no.

I'm not on drugs.:happysad:

ReiMeishin said:
I actually know the type of thing you are talking about. Sometimes for me it feels as though there's a rope around my neck that tightens ever so slightly. It's because I'm full of fear and don't know how to keep it from comming back.
Yeah, it's kind of like that... except for it's not fear.

I used to get that kind of thing all the time when I was younger. But, until last night, it hasn't happened in about 13 years.:confused: