WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I find the new layout disorganized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I mean, I just shat in Nymph's thread last night ebcause I thought I clicked Bait and Tackle.

Couldn't we go back to the old style, Jason?

Jung

???
Premium
Couldn't you just pay attention before you shit on a thread?

Descent

Hella Constipated
It's not paying attention, I don't know why, I think it was because Duddles' tits were in B&T, and whatever, but what's really pissing me off is the subforums.

Tallywhacker Tavern and Clam Bar should be right in the open, as should Family Farce and The Dearly Detested...

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Descent said:
It's not paying attention, I don't know why, I think it was because Duddles' tits were in B&T, and whatever, but what's really pissing me off is the subforums.

Tallywhacker Tavern and Clam Bar should be right in the open, as should Family Farce and The Dearly Detested...
Do what everyone else does, read before clicking the reply button.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Descent said:

A couple of forums will break out of subs once we re-install the 2 column layout for a 'ranting' category again up top.

However there will still be a few subs on the site in the entertainment areas and such.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
OR....you could just make it mandatory that certain members take their meds.

Problem solved.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Heh,I knew you were goona complain about this once you posted this in your thread..

Just look and think before you type. :)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You know, at first I had the same issues with the new layout. Then I started READING the shit and figured out how it works. Now I like it.

Change isn't bad people.

I like it now more than the two column layout. I'll be sad to see it go back to that because a couple folks can't read.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jason said:
A couple of forums will break out of subs once we re-install the 2 column layout for a 'ranting' category again up top.

However there will still be a few subs on the site in the entertainment areas and such.
Yeah go for that. I didn't know we were bringing back the old layout!

Is the system overall really that huge?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Descent said:
Yeah go for that. I didn't know we were bringing back the old layout!

Is the system overall really that huge?
It's Promtheus. It will eventually exterminate mankind to protect him from himself. Ahhhh the pure logic of it. It's beautiful isn't it?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Descent,

There already is an existing thread for this in the Feedback Forum.

Why can you not post in the proper thread? Are you truely this worthless?

Status
Not open for further replies.