I finish work in 30 mins..

</rant>

Tenderony
So I thought I'd fuck about here until then.

Anyone else bored like me..? Oooh. I could back up my work. That will kill half an hour if I do it sloooooooooooowwwwwly.

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
People have been confusing the fuck out of me all day. You could be one of those client type people who never make sense and change thier minds constantly. And of course if they fuck something up its my fault, even when I print what they send me and send it back to them.

9 mins left..

</rant>

Unforgiven

That Guy
</rant> said:
People have been confusing the fuck out of me all day. You could be one of those client type people who never make sense and change thier minds constantly. And of course if they fuck something up its my fault, even when I print what they send me and send it back to them.

9 mins left..

</rant>

what's the score in that pong game?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:
So I thought I'd fuck about here until then.

Anyone else bored like me..? Oooh. I could back up my work. That will kill half an hour if I do it sloooooooooooowwwwwly.

</rant>

This is your second or thrid post you have made saying pretty much the same thing. Is this going to happen every Friday? If yes, please tell me so I don't show up for work. This way I won't have to read about how many minutes you have left at your workplace.

Other than the above. I think you are a great guy! :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Uh, the rant's from a couple weeks ago bud.
I do admit my errors. I must say that was fucking stupid of me. This yet again proves two things. First, I am blind as a fucking 80 year old man who masturbated twice a week. Second, Why in the world do people revive a thread that has been dead for days and is fucking stupid as a cow in the middle of the desert!

Where is KIT to close the stupid threads when you need her. :mad: