i found decents favourite forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Holy shit, you can use teh Google!!1one!one!!1shift+one!exclamationmark!

Seriously, there is no forum better than What the Fuck. I will be here forever. I post under the name LOLLERManche at ROFL. That place is a mental institution, even more so than Bait and Tackle!
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
Descent said:
Holy shit, you can use teh Google!!1one!one!!1shift+one!exclamationmark!

Seriously, there is no forum better than What the Fuck. I will be here forever. I post under the name LOLLERManche at ROFL. That place is a mental institution, even more so than Bait and Tackle!
dude, go take a piss on your ROFL :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,202
2,465
637
Descent said:
Holy shit, you can use teh Google!!1one!one!!1shift+one!exclamationmark!

Seriously, there is no forum better than What the Fuck. I will be here forever. I post under the name LOLLERManche at ROFL. That place is a mental institution, even more so than Bait and Tackle!
Jesus christ, you really should go post on Fark. AOL speak isn't funny, even when you're being sarcastic. :rolleyes:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
junglizm said:
Jesus christ, you really should go post on Fark. AOL speak isn't funny, even when you're being sarcastic. :rolleyes:


And yet its still the most intelligent thing he has ever said.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,594
2,175
537
the reason i made my way to it is because decent was making blatent gestures too it saying hes bin on a forum about the roflcopter and i didnt use google,
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Havok said:
That forum sucks almost as much as Descent1.
Well, maybe if some n00b wasn't using my name on Choopa.net's IRC server, my correct alter ego would work right in the WTF chat.
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,277
7,883
637
Descent said:
Well, maybe if some n00b wasn't using my name on Choopa.net's IRC server, my correct alter ego would work right in the WTF chat.
maybe you should get a nick grabber script. I got one. Apparently there's some dude out there that thinks he can live up to being MaxPower. So I got a nick grabber script.
If someone has your nick, you turn the script on , and it monitors the server. The moment it sees the user drop off, it changes your current nick to the nick you wanted. When this poor sap tries to log back on with that nick, he can't.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
It doesn't seem to matter that much anyway, CableVision dropped the ball and I cannot connect to ANY of my IRC servers...

They already blocked port 25, they BETTER not have blocked 6667...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.