WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i found decents favourite forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

creep

skandalous allstar
well you found your way to it :D

Descent

Hella Constipated
Holy shit, you can use teh Google!!1one!one!!1shift+one!exclamationmark!

Seriously, there is no forum better than What the Fuck. I will be here forever. I post under the name LOLLERManche at ROFL. That place is a mental institution, even more so than Bait and Tackle!

Descent said:

Seriously, there is no forum better than What the Fuck. I will be here forever. I post under the name LOLLERManche at ROFL. That place is a mental institution, even more so than Bait and Tackle!
dude, go take a piss on your ROFL :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:

Jesus christ, you really should go post on Fark. AOL speak isn't funny, even when you're being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
junglizm said:
Jesus christ, you really should go post on Fark. AOL speak isn't funny, even when you're being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

And yet its still the most intelligent thing he has ever said.

:sickpuke:

That forum sucks almost as much as Descent1.

:thumbsup:

junglizm said:
AOL speak? I've got AOL but I'd never type that.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
the reason i made my way to it is because decent was making blatent gestures too it saying hes bin on a forum about the roflcopter and i didnt use google,

Descent

Hella Constipated
Havok said:
That forum sucks almost as much as Descent1.
Well, maybe if some n00b wasn't using my name on Choopa.net's IRC server, my correct alter ego would work right in the WTF chat.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Descent said:
Well, maybe if some n00b wasn't using my name on Choopa.net's IRC server, my correct alter ego would work right in the WTF chat.
maybe you should get a nick grabber script. I got one. Apparently there's some dude out there that thinks he can live up to being MaxPower. So I got a nick grabber script.
If someone has your nick, you turn the script on , and it monitors the server. The moment it sees the user drop off, it changes your current nick to the nick you wanted. When this poor sap tries to log back on with that nick, he can't.

Descent

Hella Constipated
It doesn't seem to matter that much anyway, CableVision dropped the ball and I cannot connect to ANY of my IRC servers...

They already blocked port 25, they BETTER not have blocked 6667...

Status
Not open for further replies.