WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I found my spine

gttank

Fresh Meat
Ok so my girlfriend and i recently broke up. we had be going out for about 2 years. for those 2 years she pretty much got her way. then we broke up but we still wanted to be friends. the problem was that nothing really changed. she still walked all over me. we were at this event last weekend and the bathrooms were about a 5 min walk away. one night. she wanted me to carry her to the bathrooms so she 'wouldnt get her pj's dirty'. i stopped, looked at her and simply said no. she got this pouty look on her face and kept asking. i repeatedly said no and she got all pissy and walked off. it felt good to stand up for myself. how could she expect me to carry her to the bathrooms? wtf?!?!

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
wow that does sound like she walks all over you. Im a girl and I dont expect a man to carry me anywhere, cept over the threshold :p. Good for you man u deserve a :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
she shouldn't. if you're through, then that's it. way to be :thumbsup:

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
thank you! For turning down that one obnoxious girl, you may well have started a trend. Ive seen many of my friends get led on a leash by their girlfriends, and its sad. You had every right to say no.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gttank said:
Ok so my girlfriend and i recently broke up. we had be going out for about 2 years. for those 2 years she pretty much got her way. then we broke up but we still wanted to be friends. the problem was that nothing really changed. she still walked all over me. we were at this event last weekend and the bathrooms were about a 5 min walk away. one night. she wanted me to carry her to the bathrooms so she 'wouldnt get her pj's dirty'. i stopped, looked at her and simply said no. she got this pouty look on her face and kept asking. i repeatedly said no and she got all pissy and walked off. it felt good to stand up for myself. how could she expect me to carry her to the bathrooms? wtf?!?!
So you ballz are finally dropping from your stomach into your sack! good you stop bein a pussy huh? :thumbsup:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Wow what a bitch she wanted you to carry her to the bathrooms, next time she tries to pull something like that, head-butt her in the boobs without saying anytihng. So the shes left with two bruised titties and a lot to think about.

Easty

Click click boom
crotch, you certainly have a unique way of doing things

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Wow, I feel sorry for you just being with here for two years. The only time my boyfriend ever picks me up and carries me is when we are playing around or sometimes he will do it off guard. Like just Saturday night when we were walking out of a mall he stops and tells me to jump on his back and he carried me all the way to his car. I don't expect him to pick me up and carry me all around, I don't even ask him to...lol.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
el crotcho said:
Wow what a bitch she wanted you to carry her to the bathrooms, next time she tries to pull something like that, head-butt her in the boobs without saying anytihng. So the shes left with two bruised titties and a lot to think about.

I second that.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gttank said:
idve carried her half way with my hand on her ass then say what am i your slave? put her down, then shes fucked.

eclipse8530

soory to piss you off
tell that bitch off more often and if she dose that shit to other people in front of you stand up for them too and another thing, nice going.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I carried a girl for like a mile on a rainy day since she had holes in her shoes.

She's reeeeally hot. Otherwise I would have been like "fuck that".

Whatev. Good that you stood up for yourself, but carrying girls is fun :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Icarus said:
I carried a girl for like a mile on a rainy day since she had holes in her shoes.

She's reeeeally hot. Otherwise I would have been like "fuck that".

Whatev. Good that you stood up for yourself, but carrying girls is fun :thumbsup:
did u get any afterwards?