WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Hell yeah...I fucked up and donated points 'cause I didn't know any better and I didn't even geht a thank you from the person that I donated too.

Oh well....fuck me for runnin'. :D

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I gotta foot fetish...how about between the toes.

Hey I washed 'em!!!!

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I'm only 5'4"...they can't be too long....watch it behind the knees there though. That's a Cents A Tiv Area.

jamesp

In Memory...
countrygrl said:
They make rooms for three! :p
wow, no offence, but you just might take the e-ho prize away from cuddles......no offence to you either cuddles...couldnt pass it up.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
How come you people are only nice to the female noobs? Methinks someone hasn't gotten some poontang in a while.

Or never.

You see, I think all noobs deserve the same level of disrespect. It's like an initiation. Nobody respected me then. Sure, they don't now, but it's for different reasons. You see, obviously people don't like getting owned. And when people get owned, they become hostile. So that's why I'm disliked.

P.S. Coutrygrl, I see you're probably related to lilwyteboy, therefore having sex with him.

:O I'm shocked! You...you...wow. You just made an indirect insult at cuddles and you had to nullify it? wow...

jamesp

In Memory...
screw_ball said:
How come you people are only nice to the female noobs? Methinks someone hasn't gotten some poontang in a while.

Or never.

You see, I think all noobs deserve the same level of disrespect. It's like an initiation. Nobody respected me then. Sure, they don't now, but it's for different reasons. You see, obviously people don't like getting owned. And when people get owned, they become hostile. So that's why I'm disliked.

P.S. Coutrygrl, I see you're probably related to lilwyteboy, therefore having sex with him.
thats because you are a douche bag.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
jamesp said:
wow, no offence, but you just might take the e-ho prize away from cuddles......no offence to you either cuddles...couldnt pass it up.

Jealous? I got 8 more toes. :p

jamesp

In Memory...
countrygrl said:
Jealous? I got 8 more toes. :p
LMFAO! you're great, repped.

PS: not to blow my own horn but it might just take all of them if we're lucky.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.