WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I fuckin' hate my country

kir-

Flame Bait
i'm from isreal, yeah, go ahead and bash the fuck outta me but i don't give a shit, i'm not jewish, i don't wanna be jewish.
generally i don't hate people, but those are out of the line.
first of all, in israel you gotta serve in the army for 3 years, wether if you want it or not. now that fucks up all my plans, cuz next summer i gotta go to the army. from school straight to the fuckin' army in which i will probably die.
then there are those little fuckers here that think they own this fuckin' town.
for example in computer games, you all know CS right?, so some fucker screams: "I HAVE LEGS!! HOW DO I FIX IT??" :confused: fucking cut 'em off?????
oh an school, pfft, if you don't study hard, you're fucked for the rest of your life, no-one will fucking even spit in your way if you dont have atleast 12 years of education, nothing to do except going like lamb to the slaughters' house.
Fuckin' frustrating... ahhh, had to let it out somehow...
oh and, we got these special exams in high school that if you fail them, you gotta repeat the year, otherwise you're fucked. now, what did those fuckers do? my friend has 2 of those exams on wednesday and thursday. one after another. if this exam is so fucking important then at least give the student a few days to prepare?!
i must have sounded(read) so geeky now...
:gun: :eek:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
kir- said:
i'm from isreal, yeah, go ahead and bash the fuck outta me but i don't give a shit, i'm not jewish, i don't wanna be jewish.
generally i don't hate people, but those are out of the line.
first of all, in israel you gotta serve in the army for 3 years, wether if you want it or not. now that fucks up all my plans, cuz next summer i gotta go to the army. from school straight to the fuckin' army in which i will probably die.
then there are those little fuckers here that think they own this fuckin' town.
for example in computer games, you all know CS right?, so some fucker screams: "I HAVE LEGS!! HOW DO I FIX IT??" :confused: fucking cut 'em off?????
oh an school, pfft, if you don't study hard, you're fucked for the rest of your life, no-one will fucking even spit in your way if you dont have atleast 12 years of education, nothing to do except going like lamb to the slaughters' house.
Fuckin' frustrating... ahhh, had to let it out somehow...
oh and, we got these special exams in high school that if you fail them, you gotta repeat the year, otherwise you're fucked. now, what did those fuckers do? my friend has 2 of those exams on wednesday and thursday. one after another. if this exam is so fucking important then at least give the student a few days to prepare?!
i must have sounded(read) so geeky now...
:gun: :eek:
I thought it was two years.. Male or Female.. 2 yrs service.

Broken said:
I believe it varies by what military occupation they go into. Men generally serve more time (avg of s 3yrs) than women (avg of 21 months). Found that here in doing a search of the net. Yet another reason the US rocks - we are one of the only countries that doesn't require all able-bodied young men (and women in some countries) to serve in the armed forces.

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey canada is the same way as the U.S.Exept we don't have an army and we depend on u yanks to take care of us.Ya i know pathetic eh?

Broken

shep said:
Hey canada is the same way as the U.S.Exept we don't have an army and we depend on u yanks to take care of us.Ya i know pathetic eh?
We are talking about real countries! Not hockey...

tharuz

Bringer of Order
hope you live dude, the world is fucked up and unstable

OMGWTF

OMGWTF I ATE JOOR GERBIL
Now i can officialy say i'm glad to live in this hell hole we call america.

ron

Buster of Asses
tharuz said:
hope you live dude, the world is fucked up and unstable
His part of the world is especially fucked up and unstable.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
I'm really glad I live in America. It sounds like hell to live in the middle east or in Mexico.

Broken

tharuz said:
Mexico eh?

shut up about it, or I`ll go with my origoinal post
Name a country that is worried about Mexico invading them? Sorry, Texas and California are not countries. Not to mention that both have both pimp slapped you into the desert. We are now voting on which Indian tribe to send down to whip your ass. Vote Bush!!!!

Taco benders these days!

Broken

Jesus Christ you have been responding to this post for 40 mins... Type bitch I have to go to sleep.

Broken

tharuz said:
sure, maybe we have too much oil/drugs/dragons/evil dictators that your confederate states wants to fuck with, im sure you wont be look at like cowboys by japan and peasantland
Fuck Let down again!!! Try forming whole sentences with complete thoughts. Viva Mexico!

Oh yeah... GooooaallllLLLLLLL!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tharuz has nuclear ass insults, just ask him.

ron

Buster of Asses
OMGWTF said:
Now i can officialy say i'm glad to live in this hell hole we call america.
Hell hole? Damn...

That's why when anyone says anything about hating the US you just gatta say shut the fuck up. This is the best country in the world and there is no other way to put it.

P.S. Gotta give Shep props for having the coconuts to say what he did.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Broken said:
over here weve got a shithouse pissweak army but no one cares yay!