WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I fucking hate celeberties!!!!111one

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I hate celeberties. They make soooooo much money for the easiest things. Like Britney Spears, all she does is sing and she gets a shitload of money. I'm sure a ton of people could sing better. The most she deserves from her "efforts" is 10 dollars per album. This is not limited to her, though. There are way too many overpaid, lazy ass celeberties out there. And most of them don't even write their own music! It's ridiculous. They should all be killed. They lived enough already. :gun: :rockband: :bomb: :bomb:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmmm why dont you do what they do and get money.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Give u Cancer said:
Because then I'd become one of them.
better to be them and get mad laod of cash then be broke.

britney spears doesn't make shit for singing, she makes money for looking like a skank and croaking out shit that some people have mistaken for music

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
britney spears doesn't make shit for singing, she makes money for looking like a skank and croaking out shit that some people have mistaken for music
AMen~~

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
"There's a sucker born every minute". - P.T.Barnum

If you could sell boxes of turds for a $1,000,000.00 a box, would you?
Oh hell yea you would, you'd be buying Exlax by the case. So if you can market yourself, and find enough suckers to buy you or your product, then power to you.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
GottaHurt said:
"There's a sucker born every minute". - P.T.Barnum

If you could sell boxes of turds for a $1,000,000.00 a box, would you?
Oh hell yea you would, you'd be buying Exlax by the case. So if you can market yourself, and find enough suckers to buy you or your product, then power to you.
you took my idea, dam you

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Good thing thats not a reality, because you have just proved nothing!

...ok you have a point i guess, but let me pretend I won. And where did you get the idea of selling shit? You can have some of mine for 1 million dollars! :rolleyes:

she's a crackwhore with fake tits and no talent and therefore should be executed

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Give u Cancer said:
Good thing thats not a reality, because you have just proved nothing!

...ok you have a point i guess, but let me pretend I won. And where did you get the idea of selling shit? You can have some of mine for 1 million dollars! :rolleyes:

Well hey John Kerry, you proved nothing/you have a point. Which is it shit-for-brains? That's where I got my idea.