WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I fucking hate siblings..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#1
My brother and I were playing halo 2, and we got into talking about christmas gifts, I made an offhand comment saying "I'm going to go look for my gifts" and he goes "your fucking queer".. I turn around and look at him and we had had talks before about working out our problems and talking about it, apparently it was all bullshit. I started to say "why do you feel you can just say that to me?" He continues with "your so fucking stupid, just wait for christmas like an adult jesus christ".. I told him to take a little sarcasm and that its not that big of a deal and its not his problem.. He continues again on the same issue saying, "I don't know anyone else who looks for their presents." I told him again that I was kidding and on a side note that everyone I knew looks around for theirs. I went back to why he just felt like being a douche, and he said I always called him names and it hurt him a lot.. I just looked at him, because I barely ever call him a name or something, unless were fighting, and even then, I think a fucking 21 year old should be able to take it.. So I tell him I'm done playing halo and I put down the controller, and he says "FINE!" and storms out and leaves the house to go back to his apartment. Heres the fucking kicker, my mom asked him why he had left last night before they go home, he said "austin got nasty and was being mean.." THIS IS A FUCKING 21 YEAR OLD, and I wasn't being nasty anyways.. Christ.. so Then my mom says, "We may have to rethink what were getting you for christmas, you asked for that guitar stuff and you aren't showing appreciation for us agreeing to it." So I might not even get the shit now because my stupid fucking lieing brother, jesus christ he's 21, he should act his age, and learn to take a god damn joke.. :mfinger:
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#2
your brother is 21 and behaving like a damm child ?

wow....interresting.....call some scientists , they will do some tests... your brother will be a really nice gift for them to christmas i suppose....
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
betrayed said:
My brother and I were playing halo 2, and we got into talking about christmas gifts, I made an offhand comment saying "I'm going to go look for my gifts" and he goes "your fucking queer".. I turn around and look at him and we had had talks before about working out our problems and talking about it, apparently it was all bullshit. I started to say "why do you feel you can just say that to me?" He continues with "your so fucking stupid, just wait for christmas like an adult jesus christ".. I told him to take a little sarcasm and that its not that big of a deal and its not his problem.. He continues again on the same issue saying, "I don't know anyone else who looks for their presents." I told him again that I was kidding and on a side note that everyone I knew looks around for theirs. I went back to why he just felt like being a douche, and he said I always called him names and it hurt him a lot.. I just looked at him, because I barely ever call him a name or something, unless were fighting, and even then, I think a fucking 21 year old should be able to take it.. So I tell him I'm done playing halo and I put down the controller, and he says "FINE!" and storms out and leaves the house to go back to his apartment. Heres the fucking kicker, my mom asked him why he had left last night before they go home, he said "austin got nasty and was being mean.." THIS IS A FUCKING 21 YEAR OLD, and I wasn't being nasty anyways.. Christ.. so Then my mom says, "We may have to rethink what were getting you for christmas, you asked for that guitar stuff and you aren't showing appreciation for us agreeing to it." So I might not even get the shit now because my stupid fucking lieing brother, jesus christ he's 21, he should act his age, and learn to take a god damn joke.. :mfinger:
Thats lame as fuck dude, maybe you're mom hasn't got laid in a while, maybe thats why shes soo bitchy.
A 21 year old acting like a 8 year old? What is this world comming to? :thumbsdn:
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#4
Smoke said:
Thats lame as fuck dude, maybe you're mom hasn't got laid in a while, maybe thats why shes soo bitchy.
A 21 year old acting like a 8 year old? What is this world comming to? :thumbsdn:
Younger kids are getting more corrupt and older people are becoming immature fuckers.
 
#5
betrayed said:
My brother and I were playing halo 2, and we got into talking about christmas gifts, I made an offhand comment saying "I'm going to go look for my gifts" and he goes "your fucking queer".. I turn around and look at him and we had had talks before about working out our problems and talking about it, apparently it was all bullshit. I started to say "why do you feel you can just say that to me?" He continues with "your so fucking stupid, just wait for christmas like an adult jesus christ".. I told him to take a little sarcasm and that its not that big of a deal and its not his problem.. He continues again on the same issue saying, "I don't know anyone else who looks for their presents." I told him again that I was kidding and on a side note that everyone I knew looks around for theirs. I went back to why he just felt like being a douche, and he said I always called him names and it hurt him a lot.. I just looked at him, because I barely ever call him a name or something, unless were fighting, and even then, I think a fucking 21 year old should be able to take it.. So I tell him I'm done playing halo and I put down the controller, and he says "FINE!" and storms out and leaves the house to go back to his apartment. Heres the fucking kicker, my mom asked him why he had left last night before they go home, he said "austin got nasty and was being mean.." THIS IS A FUCKING 21 YEAR OLD, and I wasn't being nasty anyways.. Christ.. so Then my mom says, "We may have to rethink what were getting you for christmas, you asked for that guitar stuff and you aren't showing appreciation for us agreeing to it." So I might not even get the shit now because my stupid fucking lieing brother, jesus christ he's 21, he should act his age, and learn to take a god damn joke.. :mfinger:
If your looking for advice you came to the right person. I deal with simaler crap like that except i dont have any siblings. First off you need to tell your Brother hes being Unreasenable and that he shoulden't be pissed off over small shit like looking at the presents. As for your mom you need to tell her that you werent mean all you said was you were going to check the presents and your bro threw a fit about it.
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#6
wwefan300 said:
If your looking for advice you came to the right person. I deal with simaler crap like that except i dont have any siblings. First off you need to tell your Brother hes being Unreasenable and that he shoulden't be pissed off over small shit like looking at the presents. As for your mom you need to tell her that you werent mean all you said was you were going to check the presents and your bro threw a fit about it.
Yeah the irony of the whole thing was the presents were just sitting in the dining room/kitchen, thats why I though he got the whole joke of it.. The thing is, if you try and point out a problem he just makes it flip flop and says its your problem, I was on the phone arguing with him and the whole time he was like, "You, you, your problem, you, you need to work on, you, you have a problem.." I got so pissed, on his long ass rants I would just hold the phone away from my face.. I went and talked with my rents and they both said its insecure and immature and they always have to push him to do something, my mom just likes to threaten me I guess to try and get me back on track but she knows how my brother is.. (retarded) So I don't think in the end she would have but just the thought that he went and lied to her pisses me off so much..