WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I fucking hate sisters....

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
Ok, my sisters are fucking stupid.... They do shit, I say a word, I am a villain and they fucking bitch about it. They say something, I say a word, I am "eavesdropping" and get bitched at... FUCK SISTERS!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

I here you man my sisters are the same way man and they dress realy sluty and im like your not going out like that are you

one of my sisters is cool she sticks up for to the family when every one else is hiving me shit. The other four are nothing but fucking hell bitches i dont like them and i wish they would just not tlak to me

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
I am gonna make a thread somewhere to log the stupid shit of my life. With my family, most of it is (so probably the family shit forum) but it won't be just family. Anyways, yeah. My sisters can be cunts when they like to. My half sister (one I grew up with) defends me sometimes, but not often anymore. My skinny-ass step sister is fucking stupid :mfinger:

Wut_was_That606

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yea i have a sister all she wants to do is what i do.....Get quite anoying... :confused: :confused:

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
lmfao... she probably thinks you are cool... UGH. I fucking hate that. "I wanna be like you cause you are cool and I am gay." "Fine, cunt. Go eat out random chicks you don't know and stab your friends."

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Tree said:
lmfao... she probably thinks you are cool... UGH. I fucking hate that. "I wanna be like you cause you are cool and I am gay." "Fine, cunt. Go eat out random chicks you don't know and stab your friends."
yeah
geter done

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
One is 17 and one is 15. I am fifteen as well, but I am older than the other young sister.

My sister is great. Sometimes she can be a stupid fucking bitch. But usually she helps me kick the crap out of my younger brother. :D

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
I'm an only child. It sucks balls. I always get yelled at, I have to do a shitload of chores especially since we have a huge house, and it gets lonely. I hate my parents and I really wish I had a same age sister or something.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
King Goldfish said:
Send you sisters to me.. I shall deal with them. ;)
King, im not sure if they are into goldfish lol

I'm amazed at the talent of comedians we have on this board.