WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Fucking Hate U

uneasy

Fresh Meat
I HATE KY LIFE SO MUCH I MEAN ALL I DO IS SIT AND ROT IM A NUISANCE TO THE FUCKING WORLD AND OH THE NOOSE IS ALWAYZ>>>ALWAYZ>>>TOO LOOSE. KILL ME. PLEASE. I WANT NOTHING MORE AS OF RIGHT NOW. LMAo><>< I HATE u ALL. I EMAN, throw MEH DOWN TEH DRAINS O I CAN CATCH UP WITH MY FUCKING LIFE> PLEASE. EVERYONE TELLS ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD SOo0o0o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o00 yEHA idk! :rolleyes: :confused: d: :confused:

:gun: :gun: PULL MEH TRIGGZ FUC.k

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
uneasy said:
I MEAN ALL I DO IS SIT AND ROT IM A NUISANCE TO THE FUCKING WORLD

And you felt some innate need to come and be a nuisance here? How privileged we are. :thumbsdn:

Fuck off and Die.... and Welcome for a short while. :mfinger:

uneasy

Fresh Meat
brainwashmonkey said:
And you felt some innate need to come and be a nuisance here? How privileged we are. :thumbsdn:

Fuck off and Die.... and Welcome for a short while. :mfinger:

kekekekeeeeekles whore. thanks bitch!!! KEEEK

uneasy

Fresh Meat
I hate the FCC said:
Oh a depressed Gothic.

ERNT!:::: Buzzard sounds. TOOOOO bad you're wrong.

I'm a depressed David Bowe without a cause.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
uneasy said:
ERNT!:::: Buzzard sounds. TOOOOO bad you're wrong.

I'm a depressed David Bowe without a cause.

Holy shit... where did you find your vocabulary? And why aren't you dead yet?

*Edit:* Who's David Bowe?

Jung

???
Premium
uneasy said:
I HATE KY LIFE SO MUCH I MEAN ALL I DO IS SIT AND ROT IM A NUISANCE TO THE FUCKING WORLD AND OH THE NOOSE IS ALWAYZ>>>ALWAYZ>>>TOO LOOSE. KILL ME. PLEASE. I WANT NOTHING MORE AS OF RIGHT NOW. LMAo><>< I HATE u ALL. I EMAN, throw MEH DOWN TEH DRAINS O I CAN CATCH UP WITH MY FUCKING LIFE> PLEASE. EVERYONE TELLS ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD SOo0o0o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o00 yEHA idk! :rolleyes: :confused: d: :confused:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
uneasy said:
><>< I HATE u ALL. I EMAN, throw MEH DOWN TEH DRAINS O I CAN CATCH UP WITH MY FUCKING LIFE> PLEASE.

PULL MEH TRIGGZ FUC.k
You know, I agree 100%. I hope you stick around here as user forever. :mfinger:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
uneasy said:

This is why kids need to get out and play sports or some shit...

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
eh

eh, i cant say youd be better off dead, thats not something i can laugh about, see what i would tel you to do is become a hermit and live under a rock, i could get a few funnies out of that, DO IT.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
10 stars said:
oh yeah, yo dude go get laid, youll have a much happier life.
Geht laid? You're obviously a newb at gehtting pussy. I can geht laid everyday,I even spank in between.
I'll still be a pissed off mo'fugger when need be. Short of gehtting a nut,muff solves nothing.

uneasy&10 stars said:
I HATE KY LIFE SO MUCH I MEAN ALL I DO IS SIT AND ROT IM A NUISANCE TO THE FUCKING WORLD AND OH THE NOOSE IS ALWAYZ>>>ALWAYZ>>>TOO LOOSE. KILL ME. PLEASE. I WANT NOTHING MORE AS OF RIGHT NOW. LMAo><>< I HATE u ALL. I EMAN, throw MEH DOWN TEH DRAINS O I CAN CATCH UP WITH MY FUCKING LIFE> PLEASE. EVERYONE TELLS ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD SOo0o0o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o00 yEHA idk!
And what's with the five year old typing skills? Stick to the coloring books,girls.

BTW,welcome to the shithouse.

shep

Local alcoholic
Ahh,it just was'nt an all out battle without ya bro,welcome to the shit house we built :mfinger: (directed at muffydiv) :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MUFFDIVER said:
Getfuc i like u man fuk em all yyyyeeehhhaaaaaa :sword: :gun: :mfinger:
Hey thanks,man.
In the future,if you want to stay on my good shit list,it's....

g-e-h-t-f-u-c-t mkay?

Yeah,welcome back. I remember when I had less than a thousand rep points. I was like,"WOW,MaxPower owns this dump.
I hope I can still sleep at night with this new found knowledge."

Today,I've got sixteen thousand plus rep points. Now i'm thinking;
*Yawn*"...hmmm,wow. MaxPower still owns this dump. I hope I can still sleep at night,knowing that I banged his girl.
And I wish this was B&T,'cause I almost feel guilty for the so-called flaming,but not really."

Ahhh...the good ol' days.

shep

Local alcoholic
Last edited by a moderator: