WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i gave it a shot....shit

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
AW, i dont knwo id you read any of my previous posts but, ive been thinking about telling this girl, my gfs best friend how i feel about her, i love her a lot more than my gf, i finalyl did something, and then she was sleeping on me, like really close, it felt so liek, that was how it was supposed to be, she told me shed call me later, but i dont know, now that it happen it seemed stupid, good friends should stay good friends, nothing more, its not worth it losing a friend that way, i dont knwo how thisll turn out but w/e

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Well, whatever you choose, if you don't think you want to be with your current gf, do her a favor and dump her. It'll hurt both of you a hell of a lot more if you wait it out and let her find out for herself that you cheated on her....and even worse with a friend of hers. No one likes knowing they are second place. Think how you'd feel if she decided she might like your friend more than you but decided to keep you around in case it doesn't work out. You'd feel used I bet. So don't do that to her please. It may be best to leave this one be anyhow. If it doesn't work out between you and this friend, you'd feel like shit cause not only did you risk hurting and losing someone you cared about but you probably just broke up a friendship your gf and this girl had not to mention and friendship you and this friend had as well. if it does work out, you will still have to worry about seeing your "ex gf" again possibly and it'll be REALLY awkward. But if you do leave your current gf for this girl, make it real. Not that I'd ever want my boyfriend dumping me for a friend but if he truly loves her, that I can forgive.

i really dont know what to say dude. but your fucked if she finds out first. soooooooo make your decision, call up your current gf, and call the other girl too and tell her whats up.
in any event offer to still be your current gf friend. the best thing i can tell you to tell her to do is to tell her that you think that you are better off as just friends. still tell her about the other girl though. if you don't she may hate you, and a friend lost for a friend gained is not worth it at all.

pretty much if your having thoughts about being with the other girl then something is wrong. make that wrong a right.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
LEAVEMEALONE said:
AW, i dont knwo id you read any of my previous posts but, ive been thinking about telling this girl, my gfs best friend how i feel about her, i love her a lot more than my gf, i finalyl did something, and then she was sleeping on me, like really close, it felt so liek, that was how it was supposed to be, she told me shed call me later, but i dont know, now that it happen it seemed stupid, good friends should stay good friends, nothing more, its not worth it losing a friend that way, i dont knwo how thisll turn out but w/e
first you need to practice your typing, its pretty shocking.

I've never been in a situation like this, its alot different, but love is always contraversial, which pisses me off it can never just be plain....

dzaykim

Toss my salad
This is my first post. Pardon the lack of of pictures or a signature, I'm still working on it.

The way I see it is that telling her is your best option. I don't want to be quick to judge, but I'm sure we all know that girls get tricky. She could already know.
:confused:
But if her friends the better match, then go for it.
Either way, you have to spill.

bnccoder

Postaholic
dzaykim said:
This is my first post. Pardon the lack of of pictures or a signature, I'm still working on it.

The way I see it is that telling her is your best option. I don't want to be quick to judge, but I'm sure we all know that girls get tricky. She could already know.
:confused:
But if her friends the better match, then go for it.
Either way, you have to spill.
Read the rules and Yuck's guide in welcome wagon, and then post a thread there.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Just fuck her, then if it is better sex than you have with your GF; tell the GF to go find another dick. Really, since you are young there is really no reason to be in a serious relationship other than sex. I mean..you don't want to die before having sex as much as you could have. Plus, if you get an STD..fuck it...might as well bite the bullet right after you have sex with a really hot bitch. No offence to the nice women of WTF.com...except the crazy bitches, I hate em.