WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I go back...

magnolia

Postaholic
I just realised that I have just over a month before I go back to school. Except that this is my first year taking college classes. I don't wanna go! Ahhhh!

It's probably just more school. Nothing grand.

I have senior year of high school to look forward to come September.

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah, that's what I should be doing. But I'm in a program that allows me to attend classes at a community college.

do it, get it over with, then you can say "thank god that's over"

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
DAmn, I'm only in my junior year, still have 6 fucking years left. But then again, I'd rather be in school instead of having to face the real world myself right now, that's even worse.

Reqium

Tenderony
Bullshyt said:
DAmn, I'm only in my junior year, still have 6 fucking years left. But then again, I'd rather be in school instead of having to face the real world myself right now, that's even worse.
Im in there too. Sucks ass but it'll be worth it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Power to the people! :gun: :p