WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I got a present for you feminist piece of shits

:mfinger:

I am so sick and fucking tired of these feminists that cheat on there fucking husbands and try to say its ok. For some gay ass reason i decided to read an MSN article today name "Unfaithful Women Speak Out". These fuck faces are trying to say that cheating on their husbands was a "good" thing for their marriage or whatever the fuck they are doing. Some feminist pyscologists are trying to give proof to why these dumbasses cheated on their husbands, and why it was OK. There is no fucking excuse what they did is wrong and they should go right straight to fucking hell. :mfinger:

If you wanna waste your fucking time and read this gay ass article heres the link: http://women.msn.com/654967.armx.

:gun:

ron

Buster of Asses
Well...I couldn't leave this one alone. One more nail in the coffin of our quickly-degenerating society. First, we lower the bar so that our children don't actually have to be able to read in order to graduate high school, now we're making it OK for women to cheat on their husbands in the name of feminism. I doubt that the husbands of said cheating wives agree that the experience was good for their marriage. These women must have watched too much Lifetime: the Man-Hating Network. That's all my ex-wife and her mother ever watch; they hate men and their husbands are pussies who let them get away with it.

Ever notice that men in Lifetime movies are either really weak, really mean bastards who prey on innocent women and children, or they seem like they were conjured up out of a fairy tale? Why would a male actor let himself be cast in such a role? Must be a bunch of non-rugby-playing Nancy-boys. Pussies.

I'm sick of feminists who have assumed the sexist role that was once reserved for piggish men. It was bad enough when men did it, but now some women seek to emulate the behavior of their long-time "oppressors:"

"We're not equal to men, we're better! Filthy man-swine!"

Whatever. Write your name in the snow if you're so talented. Remember the "Womanists" in PCU? Yeah, those olive-drab-shorts-wearing, no-bra-tank-top-sporting, man-hating wenches. So you couldn't get a date to prom and now you hate men. Wah. Ever stop to think that it's because you're a self-serving bitch whose expectations are set too high?

So, I found this:

http://www.io.com/~wwwave/men/real.html

About midway through this article I had to go change shorts because I thought I might have shit myself laughing so hard. I am working on a message to the person who wrote the above article. We'll see what she thinks about my rebuttal. I'll post it here if I get a reply. This person sounds like one of those fat, Goth chicks who got mixed up with the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism; the geeks with the wooden swords) because she couldn't get the star safety of her high school football team to return her love. The "real man" as she defines him is a real pussy. You want sushi? Here's a can of tuna.

Feminists should be women like my friend Ginger. Ginger plays rugby and soccer. She hikes and hunts deer and turkey with me. She can field dress an Elk! I've seen it! Ginger is hot and looks great in bikini or evening wear. She works at an Alpine Shop. Ginger has a Masters in Anthropology and is working on a PhD. She drinks beer by the pint (at Schlafly's Tap Room). Ginger drives a 1970 Dodge Charger 500. She won't let her boyfriend near HER kitchen, because she wants to eat food that tastes good. Ginger's boyfriend is a cargo handler who works down on the river; he likes to drink, fight, and play hockey; we get along well. Ginger doesn't take shit from him or anyone else. That's a feminist.

Ctoit

Tenderony
First, we lower the bar so that our children don't actually have to be able to read in order to graduate high school,

I'm not sure where you're from but over here the kids have to pass comprehensive tests to even pass the grade....also they continue to cut days out of the school year (due to lack of funding) so some of the kids dont truly qualify to graduate anyway...because they didn't complete enough days (some stipulation w/ district)...

Ever notice that men in Lifetime movies are either really weak, really mean bastards who prey on innocent women and children, or they seem like they were conjured up out of a fairy tale? Why would a male actor let himself be cast in such a role? Must be a bunch of non-rugby-playing Nancy-boys. Pussies.

I'm thinking it was for the money :cool:

As for the rest of it ...........I almost have to agree........I believe in the rights of all people.......unless for some reason they've pissed me off :cool:

But it is truly a step backward when WE as women "emulate the behavior of our long-time "oppressors:""----------that is a good point to be remembered by all

ron

Buster of Asses
Ctoit said:
First, we lower the bar so that our children don't actually have to be able to read in order to graduate high school,

I'm not sure where you're from but over here the kids have to pass comprehensive tests to even pass the grade....also they continue to cut days out of the school year (due to lack of funding) so some of the kids dont truly qualify to graduate anyway...because they didn't complete enough days (some stipulation w/ district)...
Same here, but I will direct your attention to 90% of the posts here regarding literacy.

Ctoit

Tenderony
ron said:
Same here, but I will direct your attention to 90% of the posts here regarding literacy.

Guess I just tended to beleive that most of those dumbasses are still in school anyway.........'they'll be learned' :cool:

Cain9696

RubberRoom Resident
Yeah, that reminds me of my high school graduation. Half of the graduating class did not pass the graduation test, and i knew of seven people graduating that could not even read.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yes i have to agree with you here

I HATE woman who think its alright to cheat... but then if their man cheats on them they come crying... Note this

if you are not 110% commeted to your husband or wife

why fucking bother...

my husband is in Iraq... don't see me fucking around on him...no why... because its called self controll....

and respect for our love, myself and him....

Bottom line...

Sektor

Particinator
^Now that's a woman that deserves respect.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Honkey said:
^Now that's a woman that deserves respect.
you tell me where i am going to find more of a man that loves me and is willing to give his life so that i can be free and safe... I know of none...

I know of no greater thing then what I have and this grass is plenty green enough

Aes Dana

Fresh Meat
_Kitana_ said:
Yes i have to agree with you here

I HATE woman who think its alright to cheat... but then if their man cheats on them they come crying... Note this

if you are not 110% commeted to your husband or wife

why fucking bother...

my husband is in Iraq... don't see me fucking around on him...no why... because its called self controll....

and respect for our love, myself and him....

Bottom line...

God Damn It!! I hate it when people say that! There is no fucking way that you can be committed more than 100%!!!! 100% is all that you can commit, you cant commit more than that! God Damn It!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
110% = above and beyond what is expected of you in a relationship

:cool:

jamesp

In Memory...
That MSN thingy is the most slut friendly thing I have ever heard in my life. You can be committed 110%, its called unwavering adoration.