WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i got a question...

i got a question,

I know they're not real, but do vampires have anuses?
Drink blood, piss, but no anus?
or that human turned into a vampire with a anus?

i personally believe vampires eat stuff to help digestion of their blood tehy drink out of the peoples of the humans losing blood... and they have anus?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
i got a question,

I know they're not real, but do vampires have anuses?
Drink blood, piss, but no anus?
or that human turned into a vampire with a anus?

i personally believe vampires eat stuff to help digestion of their blood tehy drink out of the peoples of the humans losing blood... and they have anus?
Vampire anatomy:

True vampires drink blood to reanimate thier plasma. They dont piss, shit or fuck.

:rolleyes:

and you would be surprised how real vampires are.

Kiwi

Tal'chak'amel
screw_ball said:
Vampires don't exist, silly.
Well actually in Mexico there is (or are) a species of bats that drink blood from cows or other relatevely large animals... so there are "vampires" ^^

from what i've read, after bitten, the human body is drained of all waste product, vomit up whatever is in the stomach. hearing, eye sight and even skin color(?) changes. then the transformation is complete. so i would think that they do have asses, just out of order.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
there are also people who THINK they are vampires, they drink blood and never go in the sun. i saw them on ricki lake. EVERYTHING on ricki Lake was real!!!!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well, I don't see any rule that says vampires can ONLY drink blood. Sure it's their primary source of nutrients but that doesn't meant they can't enjoy a PopTart.

the sun burns my eyes...

and i got my question answered...

now i wonder if vampires drink cappuccinos at their local starbucks.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
UberSkippy said:
Well, I don't see any rule that says vampires can ONLY drink blood. Sure it's their primary source of nutrients but that doesn't meant they can't enjoy a PopTart.
that's rule 2, right after rule 1, you must speak in your best Lugosi impression

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
the sun burns my eyes...

and i got my question answered...

now i wonder if vampires drink cappuccinos at their local starbucks.
Pfft, they're not a "real" vampire unless they drink coffee (starbucks if no other option available. some trendy coffee house would be better).

They also have to wear black clothes and eyeliner, and mope around town, acting anti-social with all their friends.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
o yeah, my green box under rep power: 0 turned red, whats that mean?
it means you need to get repped..

if people neg rep you your rep goes down to zero, then if they neg rep you any more it becomes red..

i've heard that if you show your tits you get lots of rep..

problem is, its been zero before, and it turned red.

how do i hand out rep?

other problem is, i don't have any tits