WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I got "bunned".

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
A website I've been supporting since it's creation has just banned me. Sure it's not a site yet (that's how the wholw arguement started), just a forum. And this guy, DarkDynamite, the dmin, just became a prick since he got power. Isn't that a bummer? You know when someone you repect becomes an admin or a mod, and they just go on these humongous power-trips? God it pisses me off. And all of the members of this foum have been patiently waiting for 5 months, being promised this wonderful e-heaven just around the corner... And then when we get tired of waiting. So he got pissed. Bastard.

Easty

Click click boom
keep on complaining, you might get it here too. i was for 5 hours because i bitched about awaken's stupid ass neg rep a while back.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
screw_ball said:
A website I've been supporting since it's creation has just banned me. Sure it's not a site yet (that's how the wholw arguement started), just a forum. And this guy, DarkDynamite, the dmin, just became a prick since he got power. Isn't that a bummer? You know when someone you repect becomes an admin or a mod, and they just go on these humongous power-trips? God it pisses me off. And all of the members of this foum have been patiently waiting for 5 months, being promised this wonderful e-heaven just around the corner... And then when we get tired of waiting. So he got pissed. Bastard.
DarkDynamite?!?!?!?!?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
DarkDynamite?!?!?!?!?
Its his secret bondage name, shhhh, he doesn't want everyone to know it.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
screw_ball said:

Oh Noes!!111!!! You got banned from an internet forum. It's the end of your e-life.

God damn, the internet is too serious for words. :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I've been in this business for a looooong time. There are quite a few admins like that who say the real site is coming and never deliver. They have a brainstorm one day and think it would be great to blahblahblah then announce to everyone the grand plan before they even open a text editor. :)

Oh shit that's me, my bad.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
screw_ball said:
*Max agrees with Screw_Ball as he completes the purchase of a new private jet while sending some thugs to go rough up a WTF.com member who flamed out of B&T.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jason said:
I've been in this business for a looooong time. There are quite a few admins like that who say the real site is coming and never deliver. They have a brainstorm one day and think it would be great to blahblahblah then announce to everyone the grand plan before they even open a text editor.

Oh shit that's me, my bad.
How long now, man?

Oh, your post made me LOL by the way.