WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I got in!

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm so excited! I got into my first choice college for the fall! I'm just, omg. I can't wait. This is so exciting! :D :cram: :cheerldr: :toocool:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
magnolia said:
I'm so excited! I got into my first choice college for the fall! I'm just, omg. I can't wait. This is so exciting! :D :cram: :cheerldr: :toocool:
Congrats, here is the advice I give all soon-to-be freshman girls ... stay away from frat parties and football players. Basketball players are alright though. :)

magnolia

Postaholic
breakology said:
Congrats, here is the advice I give all soon-to-be freshman girls ... stay away from frat parties and football players. Basketball players are alright though. :)
Haha. Yeah right. Like i'm gadda stay away from the football players. Mankato is the official training grounds for the MN Vikings baby. :cheerldr: Hell yeah!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
go mag have fun.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
magnolia said:
Haha. Yeah right. Like i'm gadda stay away from the football players. Mankato is the official training grounds for the MN Vikings baby. :cheerldr: Hell yeah!

whoa,no love for the T-Wolves??? :(

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
are you going to leave us to work on "school stuff"...mags leaving us NOOOOOOO

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Congratulations! I'm sure you never had any doubts.

When do classes start?

magnolia

Postaholic
breakology said:
whoa,no love for the T-Wolves??? :(
actually, i like the t-wolves. Dennis Frandson's grandaughter is actually in my graduating class. So i hear a lot about them.

And I won't leave ya. I like this site too damn much to just up and leave. I may not be on as much if I can't get a hold of a computer, but I'm gadda keep checkin in as often as i can.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Congratulations!

Do you know what you're majoring in (yet)?

Getting into college is very exciting... :thumbsup: I wish you the best of luck (and I hope you'll still be coming around WTF.com even though you're busy).

magnolia

Postaholic
NoSubstance said:
Congratulations!

Do you know what you're majoring in (yet)?

Getting into college is very exciting... :thumbsup: I wish you the best of luck (and I hope you'll still be coming around WTF.com even though you're busy).

I'm going for a speech communications major and psycology minor and I plan on either getting involved in public relations in business or becoming a speech therapist and eventually opening my own practice.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Speech Therapy, you say?

I like it! :thumbsup:

Public relations and speech therapy... which do you think you would prefer?

magnolia

Postaholic
NoSubstance said:
Speech Therapy, you say?

I like it! :thumbsup:

Public relations and speech therapy... which do you think you would prefer?
Speech therapy cuz i'd rather work with kids than deal with the pathetic problems, damage control, and immage of a company.