WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i got pulled over and got screwed

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Just Got Pulled Over this morning And Got A Ticket For Careless Driving, Tail Gating, And Speeding(15 Over) I Got Fucked. The Trooper Was Such A Dick, Got All Mad And Shit, And Wrote Me Every Fucking Ticket In The Book. Im Sooooooo Fucked.

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
American police can blow my british cock just for you man!

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
thanks dude, i work at a law firm, so hopefully they can help, but who the fck knows

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh man..that sux...here in tx we have defensive driving classes....you sit down 6hrs....its pretty much like drivers ed....how to brake...speeds....blah blah blah... then the ticket gets dismissed.....the thing tho ..is getting your insurance to not find out....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
I Just Got Pulled Over this morning And Got A Ticket For Careless Driving, Tail Gating, And Speeding(15 Over) I Got Fucked. The Trooper Was Such A Dick, Got All Mad And Shit, And Wrote Me Every Fucking Ticket In The Book. Im Sooooooo Fucked.
Stop bein an ass on the road and just maybe u would'nt have been pulled over! Ya Think?

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
i wish they had something like that here in nj. i wouldnt be so fucked right now if they did. i cant believe that asshole, hes was like you were tail gating, i was like i was, and then he got all uptite and shit, and was u want to argue with me sit right there, and i'll be back. then he went back and started fcking writing every fucking ticket he could. i wasnt even argueing, i just siad i did. he was such a fcking dick.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yo why dont you bow down. twist is cool with me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
i wish they had something like that here in nj. i wouldnt be so fucked right now if they did. i cant believe that asshole, hes was like you were tail gating, i was like i was, and then he got all uptite and shit, and was u want to argue with me sit right there, and i'll be back. then he went back and started fcking writing every fucking ticket he could. i wasnt even argueing, i just siad i did. he was such a fcking dick.
That's for bein a smartass dumbfuck......By now U should know, brown nosin, is the only way to go, dip shit! next time show some cleavage.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Stop bein an ass on the road and just maybe u would'nt have been pulled over! Ya Think?
Exactly.

Trust me, once you have that shit on your record, it just gets worse from there.
:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
twist, why dont u just suck it.
Suck it!

Why cause JONNY LAW PISSED IN YOUR CHERRIO'S this mornin....U fucked up not me pal.....Maybe if u were'nt such an ass this would'nt be so bad..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
cleavage im not a girl, and im not fat

There's some freaks out there.....and that don't mean none of them ain't piggies

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
easy there twist, your boy told me to back off, and i did, i posted that shit for advice, not to get into a fight with u

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
easy there twist, your boy told me to back off, and i did, i posted that shit for advice, not to get into a fight with u
And U got it!!!!

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
i guess, but it nothing i havent already told my self, after that shit happened

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
i guess, but it nothing i havent already told my self, after that shit happened
Just givin U a hard time n00b......Some one's gotta bust your ballz, and there will be others. Worse than I.