WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I got to mosh with Jesus Christ!

Pappy

Slayer of All Good
Lol.....Is that a real pic?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pappy said:
Lol.....Is that a real pic?
If you can see it, it's real. Had you been daydreaming though, it would all be a fig newton of your imagination.

The guy in the Jesus costume was the drummer of the headlining band.

Yes, that is a real pic, I'm in the background right behind him with the blonde mop, circle skanking away.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now that looks like a scary place to be in. :eek:

It was a real dirty windowless house in Providence next to a construction site.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
TSOL :thumbsup: They barely sell non-trendy band shirts where I buy my shit... I should buy stuff online...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Tis a black day. It looks like you and Jesus are the only ones having any fun.

...or the only two spending too much time at the drug buffet.

Cool pic.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
gehtfuct said:
Tis a black day. It looks like you and Jesus are the only ones having any fun.

...or the only two spending too much time at the drug buffet.

Cool pic.
Hmm... on second thought, those damn emo kids... They better not pester me at the Bad Religion/Anti-flag concert... If they're just going to stand around and not do shit... ugh... What's the point in going if you don't plan on moshing around, or at least participating...

Also : The place at first looked like a church (like one of the welfare ones we have around here) ... Thats awesome considering I thought it was jesus moshing at a church with emo kids :thumbsup:

Boycott said:
TSOL :thumbsup: They barely sell non-trendy band shirts where I buy my shit... I should buy stuff online...
I did buy that shirt online a long time ago.

However, there is a record store in Providence that sells good band shirts...I bought 50 bucks worth of music in there today between CDs and vinyl.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
is that CL in the leather jacket? ;)

I know that guy actually. He writes for a site that I also write for. He's cool.

This ain't Jesus Christ...but his band kicks ass.

Hooray for Phobia! Came from Orange County, CA just to rock here in Providence.

...okay, so they're on tour...

That picture was from a Halloween party. Pay attention to the new picture.

Honestly, this looks like a few of the modern day Christian metal concerts I've been to at some youth group parties! LOL

Yeah....scary, I know. :eek:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I doubt that was a Christian metal concert.