WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I got "wtfpwned" by DustinzGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#1
She closed my other thread in braindroppings and told me (i think) to try bait and tackle. I may be a master at the former, but tackling has never been my strong suit.

So I'll pose the question here: Who likes baiting internet tough guys?

just fyi, i'm not an internet tough guy, my e-peen is still growing in, but they're fun to taunt until they explode and either a) "take a break" or b) go all ballistic and shit cause they ran out of cookies.

fun times.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#2
so you're the 'fun' of the day..

dustinzgirl hasn't even started with you.

you claim not to be a master baiter, you seem to be one as far as i can see..
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#3
void said:
so you're the 'fun' of the day..

dustinzgirl hasn't even started with you.

you claim not to be a master baiter, you seem to be one as far as i can see..
you read that wrong.

I AM a master baiter, but not a good tackler. Geeze :mfinger:


edit: you were right, i wrote it backwards. fixed it now to make more sense. so :mfinger: myself.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#4
Tostig said:
you read that wrong.

I AM a master baiter, but not a good tackler. Geeze :mfinger:
i see.. you are a master baiter but your tackle is not developed..
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#5
I think when DG said she liked to bait and tackle...she meant in bed though. :p
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#6
Now, see, why must you fill my head with impure thoughts? That's not nice, especially when I work with a bunch of geeks (like myself). No eye candy here.


And Void, you've hit the nail on the head, metaphorically speaking of course.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#7
CopyLifted said:
I think when DG said she liked to bait and tackle...she meant in bed though. :p
;)

LOL.

Tostig....dont worry, I wtfpwn everyone. I'm the dark queen of the internet.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,351
387
#8
CopyLifted said:
I think when DG said she liked to bait and tackle...she meant in bed though. :p
Hey...HEY!! Don't be talking smack about D. She may be your wife, but, she's my woman.

Walk softly my friend. :p
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#9
dustinzgirl said:
;)

LOL.

Tostig....dont worry, I wtfpwn everyone. I'm the dark queen of the internet.
in the immortal words of Spinal Tap...


"We salute you, oh half-inflated dark lord"

now please stop, it tastes like burning
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#10
gehtfuct said:
Hey...HEY!! Don't be talking smack about D. She may be your wife, but, she's my woman.

Walk softly my friend. :p
Go play with your mangina! LOL
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,351
387
#11
dustinzgirl said:
Go play with your mangina! LOL
Go play with my ....mangina?

WTF is that? I've had more fury from you just asking for more lubricant.
Why even post that shit if you're not going to be a real man about it?

Remember our role playing days? I would be the Princess, and you'd pretend to be Broken? Wait....

Maybe it was the other way around.

SHADDAP! You're confusing me.

Now I itch. :confused:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#12
gehtfuct said:
Go play with my ....mangina?

WTF is that? I've had more fury from you just asking for more lubricant.
Why even post that shit if you're not going to be a real man about it?

Remember our role playing days? I would be the Princess, and you'd pretend to be Broken? Wait....

Maybe it was the other way around.

SHADDAP! You're confusing me.

Now I itch. :confused:
Blah, blah, blah...

Just admit it, you have titty envy.

And get outta grandma's dress!
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#13
Dream a dream, sing a song, lick my... Oh hell, you know the song sing it GF.
 
3,050
0
0
#14
don't feel bad, DG eventually slaps everyone with her dick. she got me a while back as well, but i bent over and took it like a pro:thumbsup:
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#15
Nymphchick said:
don't feel bad, DG eventually slaps everyone with her dick. she got me a while back as well, but i bent over and took it like a pro:thumbsup:
Wouldn't be so bad if i didn't keep getting these rugburns on my knees.
 
3,050
0
0
#16
quit your whinning, it could be worse. it could be jonny breakin ya in.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#17
Tostig said:
Wouldn't be so bad if i didn't keep getting these rugburns on my knees.
That's why Geht gave you KNEE pads. I know you're still knew but do we have to explain EVERYTHING to you? I bet you drank the yellow kool-aid too didn't you?
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#18
We weren't supposed to drink the yellow kool-aid? but Nymph said it was good for me. Tasted bad, but I trust her. And those were knee pads? I thought they were to pad my cell for sitting on. I'm such a moron.
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#19
Tostig said:
in the immortal words of Spinal Tap...


"We salute you, oh half-inflated dark lord"

now please stop, it tastes like burning
"This one goes to 11..."

"Workin' on a sex farm"

The way you're working the system, it will be the latter, master baiter.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#20
"I think that the problem may have been... that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed... by a dwarf."



i've had a spinal tap/lumber puncture.. :( couldn't feel my toes for a day after and thought i had been (a bit) paralysed.. well, i was delirious on loratab..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.