WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i gOTZ A PIc uv mi uppppp!*&!

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Goddamn. DIZNUTS, do you really have to announce to the whole world that you uploaded your ugly mug?

Look! Here's a picture of me!

Big deal. It's not like you're as beautiful as me, so why make a big thing about it?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
screw_ball said:
Goddamn. DIZNUTS, do you really have to announce to the whole world that you uploaded your ugly mug?

Look! Here's a picture of me!

Big deal. It's not like you're as beautiful as me, so why make a big thing about it?
because unlike you people were actually asking me for my pic.....so fuck you.....go suck a dick(once again it rhymed)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Diznuts saw the attention that HC got from his sexy (girly) pics. He just wanted to see if he could get the same reaction.

Diznuts failed by announcing his pic.

HC is the WINNAR!!!111!!!!1!1, due to his creative way of whoring out his pics.

DIZNUTS

CopyLifted said:
Diznuts saw the attention that HC got from his sexy (girly) pics. He just wanted to see if he could get the same reaction.

Diznuts failed by announcing his pic.

HC is the WINNAR!!!111!!!!1!1, due to his creative way of whoring out his pics.
WRONG! Havok is the wtf.com playa even if he didn't have any pics.....i announced it so people would stop emailing me for them......shhhh you hear that? i think its DG....yes its her....shes naked in the other room rubbing baby oil all over her body....and you know what i have to ask you? why the fuck aren't you there with her?????

CopyLifted

DIZNUTS said:
WRONG! Havok is the wtf.com playa even if he didn't have any pics.....i announced it so people would stop emailing me for them......shhhh you hear that? i think its DG....yes its her....shes naked in the other room rubbing baby oil all over her body....and you know what i have to ask you? why the fuck aren't you there with her?????
Actually, she's at the hospital helping with the delivery of her sister's baby...

sick man...sick. ;)

DIZNUTS

CopyLifted said:
Actually, she's at the hospital helping with the delivery of her sister's baby...

sick man...sick. ;)
i know......i did say "baby oil" didn't i?

DIZNUTS

CopyLifted said:
Yes, you did.

If she is rubbing that "baby oil" on her..I'll pass.
dude im talking about "baby oil" im sure nurses use baby oil on newborn babies too......honestly CL i think you have a very very sick mind........does DG know about this?

CopyLifted

DIZNUTS said:
dude im talking about "baby oil" im sure nurses use baby oil on newborn babies too......honestly CL i think you have a very very sick mind........does DG know about this?
You have no idea how sick....

Of course she knows. It's the sickness that keeps us together.

We are twisted.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Screw, I think you made this thread because you are infact, a racist. Your publically announcing that you have a picture, just because he has a thread that has a picture of him in it.
Screw_ball said:
DIZNUTS, do you really have to announce to the whole world that you uploaded your ugly mug?
Racist!! In my personal opinion, I think diz looks better than your wannabe emo look.
Welcome to the real life, cunt.

p.s. I'm also kinda drunk. Yey.
:thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
:thumbsup: Hmmm...

Wanna be emo? Do a search for some of my posts. Then you could try and sit through one of my band's songs (I know it might be hard, but still try if you're barve enough). You'll see my views on the emo subculture.

A racist? Hmmm... I rest my case.

P.S. Go to bed you fucking loser, drunk posts are only good if they're funny.

CopyLifted

/me is drunk also.

He fears that diznuts is sexier than him, without looking retarded.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
screw_ball said:
:thumbsup: Hmmm...

Wanna be emo? Do a search for some of my posts. Then you could try and sit through one of my band's songs (I know it might be hard, but still try if you're barve enough). You'll see my views on the emo subculture.

A racist? Hmmm... I rest my case.

P.S. Go to bed you fucking loser, drunk posts are only good if they're funny.
I love the Avril Lavigne look, everybody's wearing ties these days, you must be cool! :thumbsup:
Wtf is barve? :rofl:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
/me is drunk also.

He fears that diznuts is sexier than him, without looking retarded.
I agree with you as well.
:thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Smoke said:
I love the Avril Lavigne look, everybody's wearing ties these days, you must be cool! :thumbsup:
Wtf is barve? :rofl:

After doing a quick google for Barve, I found that Kumar P Barve, from Maryland is a member of the house of delegates...

He was simply asking if you are Kumar P Barve. Seems he had the wrong person though.
Kumar also seems to have an "avril lavigne" look, as he is wearing a tie.

Thx. :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:

After doing a quick google for Barve, I found that Kumar P Barve, from Maryland is a member of the house of delegates...

He was simply asking if you are Kumar P Barve. Seems he had the wrong person though.
Kumar also seems to have an "avril lavigne" look, as he is wearing a tie.

Thx. :)
Thanks for the headsup :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.