WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I guess life doesnt suck that bad

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What the hell has been going on in this forum. It used to be a hotbed for philosophical (sp?) discussions and serious attempts at helping people, now its like "wah wah wah, i suck" no explanation, nothing. The hoards of noobs just ran this place over. Where are all the real problems, the real questions. If the worst thing that happened to you was some kid calling you fat on a bus, consider your self lucky. We need to start bussing dysfunctional people in here to off set this trite bullshit. Gehtfucked....where are you boy??

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
And now the standard of coversations gone up by you moanin bout these forums. :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
What the hell has been going on in this forum. It used to be a hotbed for philosophical (sp?) discussions and serious attempts at helping people, now its like "wah wah wah, i suck" no explanation, nothing. The hoards of noobs just ran this place over. Where are all the real problems, the real questions. If the worst thing that happened to you was some kid calling you fat on a bus, consider your self lucky. We need to start bussing dysfunctional people in here to off set this trite bullshit. Gehtfucked....where are you boy??
Nobudy round deez hur psrts was intelliektual til u got hur dawg. ROFLMAO LOL KEKE!!!11
burnleyboy said:
And now the standard of coversations gone up by you moanin bout these forums. :mfinger:
I think you just proved his point. :)

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
And I guess you just proved my point that you just don't have the intelligence to comprehend my superior mind :mfinger:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
bigck3000 said:
Shocker, it was?
Maybe you can ask a mod or admin if they'd make up a space for debate.
I'd be down with that. It seems hard to debate anything against the herd. They'll flame you while "rating" you instead of posting their POV for everyone to see. I don't mind if you disagree w/ me, I'd rather you tell me why.

I'm hardly ever in the mood to post a huge rant. Especially now since I have a creative writing class where I basically just rant in a notebook for half an hour while listening to music.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Most people here are asshats, that's why.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
high-five on bringing an old ass thread back from the dead :thumbsup:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
If you're talking to me, you're talking to the wrong person.

Read 2 posts above my post before this.