WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i guess the wtf survivor is down drain

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
it has never been updated so i guess no-one liked the idea.........it started when i joined yay................just wondering if a mod will give me the reason

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
it didnt happen in may what we did we made a poll for 3 of our most hated members: for starters, Mr newbie and i take offence the one which was voted off was for starters who was deeply hated by kit and other members..all of these are since banned which is funny :D :D :D :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
it didnt happen in may what we did we made a poll for 3 of our most hated members: for starters, Mr newbie and i take offence the one which was voted off was for starters who was deeply hated by kit and other members..all of these are since banned which is funny :D :D :D :D
ya but it said round 1 there has never been a round 2

YUCK FOU!!!

there was no one else really to put up there we reolised that it was much easier to ignore them i mean if you put a thread like this in forum suggestions there might be a chance for round 2 in the near future :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
there was no one else really to put up there we reolised that it was much easier to ignore them i mean if you put a thread like this in forum suggestions there might be a chance for round 2 in the near future :D
but why did they make it a whole different forum why not just in B&T

YUCK FOU!!!

dunno easier i guess.. only the mods were aloud to post in there though in case you havnt noticed....it was probably to make it more like ouththere

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
dunno easier i guess.. only the mods were aloud to post in there though in case you havnt noticed....it was probably to make it more like ouththere
ya but still................why waste space

YUCK FOU!!!

ahh who cares its not our problem
i guess it was thuoght to be used regularly but lies dormant

take my word for it the game of survivours will be reopened

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ahh who cares its not our problem
i guess it was thuoght to be used regularly but lies dormant

take my word for it the game of survivours will be reopened