WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I had a creative idea..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My art idea is on the attachment..

Feel free to post any other artistic creations of yours..

Jung

???
Premium

pointless photoshop from anothre forum i post on.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hot dang i shouldn't have deleted the pic i took of the falcon i drew back in 11th grade...i'll see what i can do

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
myn is on the net iv seem it on about 4 sites so far its signed under my mates site i dont know why he did that

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
ok well it said creative work..i dunno.. but here's a falcon i drew back in 11th grade in drawing 3...
sorry for the shot, best i could get it with the low lighting in here, it chopped off the top alittle i think

(i want some florescent lights in here..got a black light though)

...also this is a drawing about 3 feet high, 2 feet wide...i had to crop some of it cuz it was too large of a file...plus you can't really tell how much detail i put into this..you'd have to stand a foot away from it too see every mark i made into it

magnolia

Postaholic
there are only two things I've ever made that I really like art wise. I sculpted a fat little mouse in ceramics and I drew a fairy on a mushroom. Well, 3 i guess if u count the kick ass fairy I sculpted that was blown up in the kiln by an expoloding salsa dish. :cry: She didn't deserve to die that way! hehe. j/k

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah. I made another one, but she looked like shit. So now she's kinda broken and I really don't care enough to fix her. But I don't know, I guess here's my fairy pic anyway. It's not very good though.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
crazy teeth! Tucker's teeth (my boxer)