I had a creative idea..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My art idea is on the attachment..

Feel free to post any other artistic creations of yours..

Jung

???
Premium

pointless photoshop from anothre forum i post on.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hot dang i shouldn't have deleted the pic i took of the falcon i drew back in 11th grade...i'll see what i can do

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
myn is on the net iv seem it on about 4 sites so far its signed under my mates site i dont know why he did that

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
ok well it said creative work..i dunno.. but here's a falcon i drew back in 11th grade in drawing 3...
sorry for the shot, best i could get it with the low lighting in here, it chopped off the top alittle i think

(i want some florescent lights in here..got a black light though)

...also this is a drawing about 3 feet high, 2 feet wide...i had to crop some of it cuz it was too large of a file...plus you can't really tell how much detail i put into this..you'd have to stand a foot away from it too see every mark i made into it

magnolia

Postaholic
there are only two things I've ever made that I really like art wise. I sculpted a fat little mouse in ceramics and I drew a fairy on a mushroom. Well, 3 i guess if u count the kick ass fairy I sculpted that was blown up in the kiln by an expoloding salsa dish. :cry: She didn't deserve to die that way! hehe. j/k

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah. I made another one, but she looked like shit. So now she's kinda broken and I really don't care enough to fix her. But I don't know, I guess here's my fairy pic anyway. It's not very good though.