WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I had a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,585
1,278
387
#1
I had a date with this girl. It didn't go well. Help please. :(
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#2
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I had a date with this girl. It didn't go well. Help please. :(
what happen BWM???
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,585
1,278
387
#6
Well, it all went South after we got into the car. :(
 
5,711
1,107
257
#7
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Well, it all went South after we got into the car. :(
Went South? That actually sounds like it went well...
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#10
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Well, it all went South after we got into the car. :(
she turned out to have an adam's apple huh? couldn't see it in the dark when you met her/him...
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,585
1,278
387
#11
Well, the movies were North, we went South... we never got to the movies.
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#12
DIZNUTS said:
she turned out to have an adam's apple huh? couldn't see it in the dark when you met her/him...
don't be a prick....

BWM - fill us in....i'm sure we're good at this
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#13
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Well, the movies were North, we went South... we never got to the movies.
:rotflmao: he owned everyone :thumbsup: <---this smiley freaks me out but i like it :thumbsup:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,585
1,278
387
#15
Along the drive, the sun was at our right. It should have been to our left. :(
 
5,711
1,107
257
#16
DIZNUTS said:
:rotflmao: he owned everyone :thumbs2: <---this smiley freaks me out but i like it :thumbsup:
What smilie?

Oh wait...here it comes!!!!!!!


Ahhhhhhhhh....

a nice big thread shit.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#17
Awaken said:
What smilie?

Oh wait...here it comes!!!!!!!


Ahhhhhhhhh....

a nice big thread shit.
dude you beat your old record.....you held out for 3 min before shitting this thread
 
5,711
1,107
257
#18
DIZNUTS said:
dude you beat your old record.....you held out for 3 min before shitting this thread
STUF, DIZLILNUTS.

Your posts < My Posts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.