WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I had a dream

Easty

Click click boom
i had a dream just today that this girl that i play pool with (and kinda like) was in bed with me makin out. i think it might be a sign, but it can also be mixed signals, what do y'all think?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
umm maybe a sign that you need to either ask the girl out and stop drooling from afar

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Its a sign that dreams are your brains way of encoding memories and thoughts into your head while you sleep. Ask her out, pussy.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well if ya like her, Then ask her out. Dreams (most of the time) tell you one of two things; Something you are stressed about and/or something your mind is telling you to do.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
If you had fun making out with her in your dream. Then, you will have fun making out with her in real life. Go get um.

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
As far as i know, a dream is something that you are constintly thinking about but ussually just ignoring because of fear or being ashamed off. Bassicly you are putting the idea of asking her out in the back of your head because you dont want her to say no. So this thought comes up in your dreams. Do what you want to do, if you like her, and already talk to her, then i would ask her out.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
so you jack off to her?
if you do then ask her out.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
ask her out already, douche. do it, do it now. dont make me do it for you :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Eastside said:
i had a dream just today that this girl that i play pool with (and kinda like) was in bed with me makin out. i think it might be a sign, but it can also be mixed signals, what do y'all think?
Pool is a very suggestive game. Standing there watching that big stick slide between her fingers, Balls going into a hole. I'm sure she's getting just as turned on as you are. My suggestion is to flirt with her. Try Licking the pool stick up the shaft to the tip, then wink at her. Some times the subtle hints can "Cue" her in on what you're thinking. Another way to let her know how you feel is; when she bends over to make a shot, grab her from behind and start dry pounding her. She'll catch on. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
Okay, first off I'm at college, so licking the stick would give people mixed signals or give them an opportunity for a flamerrific good time. Second, this girl isn't particularly like this. Third, because of my second statement, she would kick the shit outta me. She's a fucking black belt in Tae Kwon Do!!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get over it and ask her out. Damn, you know what to do, don't you?

Easty

Click click boom
indeed i do. i have no problem thinking of WHAT to do, the only problem i have is ACTUALLY DOING IT.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Then pick a day. Not a day to do it by, but to do it on. Next time you see her, tell her she looks nice. Ease into it if you have to, just do it.