WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I had sex with Paris Hilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Now i have this huge tennis ball sized pussy ball on the end of my penis, i knew i should have worn a condom

G's-up

Postaholic
I did too, but I forgot to take the lense cap off the camera.....damn it! :thumbsup:

Sod said:
Now i have this huge tennis ball sized pussy ball on the end of my penis, i knew i should have worn a condom
I fuckin told you something was going to happen. My advice is worthless.

Oh well, I got some special creme from a doctor for it. (Geht) Ridaslut works fantastic.

G's-up

Postaholic
I dunno, I heard ridacheesedick meds worked much better.....but who knows, I only play a doctor on t.v........ :p

G's-up said:
I dunno, I heard ridacheesedick meds worked much better.....but who knows, I only play a doctor on t.v........ :p
That's why this extra head is still gehtting bigger and bigger.

"Dammit Jim! I'm an alcoholic, not a doctor!"

G's-up

Postaholic
Yeah see its "Beam me up scotty" not "Jim Beam me up Scotchy"........I was confused with that as well until recently......LOL... :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
There should be a contest "if you haven't slept with her et, Come over tonite at nine" Then she will be the worlds biggest whore.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
DAmmit, I was wondering what that extra head was from on me, well shit, oh well, time to go fuck her yet again. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Boy oh boy, wasn't that all interesting. unchewed, you go fuck her without a condom and get an STD. Well, now that I think about it, you actually have to have sex with her to get one, she wouldn't let you even touch her, you nasty bastard.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wouldn't even touch that nasty biatch. No telling how many diseases she has. :thumbsdn:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Actually, she has thirty-two, sixteen of them previously never found in the northern hemisphere. I guess she liked Brazil.

.... buahaha... That's because you're dumb.... ( noob ) noob :]

Status
Not open for further replies.