I had sex with Paris Hilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Now i have this huge tennis ball sized pussy ball on the end of my penis, i knew i should have worn a condom

Havok

Mr. Ee
Sod said:
Now i have this huge tennis ball sized pussy ball on the end of my penis, i knew i should have worn a condom
I fuckin told you something was going to happen. My advice is worthless.

Oh well, I got some special creme from a doctor for it. (Geht) Ridaslut works fantastic.

G's-up

Postaholic
I dunno, I heard ridacheesedick meds worked much better.....but who knows, I only play a doctor on t.v........ :p

Havok

Mr. Ee
G's-up said:
I dunno, I heard ridacheesedick meds worked much better.....but who knows, I only play a doctor on t.v........ :p

That's why this extra head is still gehtting bigger and bigger.

"Dammit Jim! I'm an alcoholic, not a doctor!"

G's-up

Postaholic
Yeah see its "Beam me up scotty" not "Jim Beam me up Scotchy"........I was confused with that as well until recently......LOL... :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
There should be a contest "if you haven't slept with her et, Come over tonite at nine" Then she will be the worlds biggest whore.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
DAmmit, I was wondering what that extra head was from on me, well shit, oh well, time to go fuck her yet again. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Boy oh boy, wasn't that all interesting. unchewed, you go fuck her without a condom and get an STD. Well, now that I think about it, you actually have to have sex with her to get one, she wouldn't let you even touch her, you nasty bastard.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wouldn't even touch that nasty biatch. No telling how many diseases she has. :thumbsdn:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Actually, she has thirty-two, sixteen of them previously never found in the northern hemisphere. I guess she liked Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.