WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate all my family but for rational reasons and now with some feeling

BlueAcid

Flame Bait
I hate all these pricks. My mom and sisters esp. Also my gradma and bro. I even hate my dad but at least the prick helps me financially. The rest would and have robbed me except for my Grandma but she might as well have done so with all the selfish shit she's done. She esp. tries to hide behind Catholic bs but she's so full of bs and some false information that she can't see beyond her own ego. my moms a thief and a pathological lier and so is my oldest sister. My other sis thinks she's smarter than God but everyone knows she is an idiot. My brother is a drug user and lier and never pays what he owes. My dad belives my moms shit even the shit that's so over the top that a retard chimp from China who can't respond to english commands would muster a laugh and point and jump up while saying lier at her. My dad's greedy and controlling. My mom's controlling and blames eveyone else for everything, she's the victim ALWAYs in her mind. She falls for her own lies. I'd trade them all for a neglectfull milionare as long as he or she only ignored me and not mentally or physically hurt me in any other manner.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Two words: Run away as soon as you fucking can. Ok that was more then two words, but seriously. With all the lies and drugs around you, your future looks like shit, unless you take control of your own life.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
i agree, why would you want to live in a situation like that!!

Pack up and leave!!

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
Family Who Needs Em?

So it is'nt just me who hates his own family,
You sound like my other personallity.
I'm fully with u on that 1 m8, I cant stand any given minute near any member of my family i hate the lot with a passion, so i really do c where ur coming from but @ the same time i dont have the trouble of having 2 live with them.
All i can say is move out to ur own place n wait till they all die then go to the will reading to see what the tight arses have left you lol.:))

P.S. If you cud pick ur own family who wud they be?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
...:hug2: run away, start a new life elsewhere..with that kind of family your future is only suicide or worse..please run away..

MetalHead

Clitpickle
Yes as most of the others have said, you have to get out of that situation, leave as soon as you are in a position to support yourself. Best of luck to you!

Descent

Hella Constipated
BlueAcid said:
I hate all these pricks. My mom and sisters esp. Also my gradma and bro. I even hate my dad but at least the prick helps me financially. The rest would and have robbed me except for my Grandma but she might as well have done so with all the selfish shit she's done. She esp. tries to hide behind Catholic bs but she's so full of bs and some false information that she can't see beyond her own ego. my moms a thief and a pathological lier and so is my oldest sister. My other sis thinks she's smarter than God but everyone knows she is an idiot. My brother is a drug user and lier and never pays what he owes. My dad belives my moms shit even the shit that's so over the top that a retard chimp from China who can't respond to english commands would muster a laugh and point and jump up while saying lier at her. My dad's greedy and controlling. My mom's controlling and blames eveyone else for everything, she's the victim ALWAYs in her mind. She falls for her own lies. I'd trade them all for a neglectfull milionare as long as he or she only ignored me and not mentally or physically hurt me in any other manner.
Fucked up houses breed fucked up kids. You're one of the lucky ones who realizes the fuckups - break the cycle of abuse before it's too late.

When you have kids, they will be raised perfectly. And just think of that.

here goes the perfect solution:

set your house on fire at night, then run away

btw, my family is pretty gay too.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
Fucked up houses breed fucked up kids. You're one of the lucky ones who realizes the fuckups - break the cycle of abuse before it's too late.

When you have kids, they will be raised perfectly. And just think of that.
I agree. Ignore all the dumbasses in this thread.

You recognize that there is something wrong in your family. Take that and use it to better yourself and your future family.

yep.. it seems like that all of your family is/are pricks.. so break the chain and start a new generation of non-pricks..