WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate All Of U

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
dunno why the hell i posted this thread, just pissed of at life probably and ive decided to blame the rest of you poor peeps for it. tell me how it feels fuckers :mfinger:

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
BIG MAN! i feel intimidated *cough cough*

Moved to B & T, for my pleasure.

You're but a simple noob, trying to get attention from the likes of our supreme wtf.com rulers.

And you've gotten it. Or you're going to get it. I'm not sure which.

Hell I'm not sure if anyone is gonna bother taking the time to read this bullshit thread which I've probably wasted my time moving. :happysad:

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
SCORE... ya got it in 1.. the only reason i made it was for attention... i feel small.. but at least it was fun!

Jung

???
Premium
hazard said:
BIG MAN! i feel intimidated *cough cough*
Did you even understand what I typed? It's ok to use the dictionary if you can't understand those big words. :lol:

Btw, since you're an awesome world class DJ, why don't you post some mixes? I'll even host them for you. ;) I'm a DJ myself, maybe we could trade some mixes. Well, that is if you're any good.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
OK Thats about enough of this fucking SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.