WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Annoying People

Exigma

Fresh Meat
Damn man its like this i know a gauy that can really annoy the shit out of you because he talks about girls 24/7 hes says it everywhere even my friend wants the punch his ass in the face hes repeats the shit over and over again thinking that hes the shit cause he fucked a girl in the bathroom at a park and that he can get with any girl. :bonk:

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Exigma said:
Damn man its like this i know a gauy that can really annoy the shit out of you because he talks about girls 24/7 hes says it everywhere even my friend wants the punch his ass in the face hes repeats the shit over and over again thinking that hes the shit cause he fucked a girl in the bathroom at a park and that he can get with any girl. :bonk:

Phew...I can totaly agree with you on this..

I mean it's like this....theres these people who come and make these pointless threads about there fucked up friends fucking people in park bathrooms.. They drag there shit out here because they cant talk about it with there other friends because they have none..! :D

IM just pickin with ya....givin you a warm welcome to wtf.com :mfinger: now go to your room!..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
the title: I Hate Annoying People

JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB DUMASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate annoying people too...

especially the ones who can't spell or punctuate.