WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Babies

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
I don't want to spend ten hours everyday watching my three cousins anymore. I'm left with only two options: kill the kids or kill the parents. Help me decide. =D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Don't kill the kids or the parents. I sense possible jail time in your future if you choose that path.

Where are the parents, what are they doing that they can't watch there own kids? But i think you should tell the parents that you don't want to, and be straight up about it don't beet around the bush about it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bitch Bucket said:
I don't want to spend ten hours everyday watching my three cousins anymore. I'm left with only two options: kill the kids or kill the parents. Help me decide. =D

Kill the parents, sell the kids, move to the bahamas.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
become a canibale => sorry but i don't know what this means in english . it is someone who eats mankinds you know ?!

and then you've got a great nice meal !! so kill all !! hrhrhr

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i thought he meant a bale of canibus...HAHAHAHA....its cannibal

mmmmm....baby meat....or better yet.....baby soup.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
dustinzgirl said:
Kill the parents, sell the kids, move to the bahamas.
this seems to be the best and most logical solution.

on the other hand you could take the moral and sensable approach and tell the parents that you dot appreciate spending 10 hours with their demon seeds. that you rather spend 5 and hav e the ability to beat them at your whim.

but then again who the fuck cares about being sensible fuck it just sell the little bastards

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Unforgiven said:
I love kids... there's always a place on the dinner table for them :)
They are so cute and tiny little fellows !! and the flesh is so tenderly !! ow man Im hungry !! Thing I eat my cat first !!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
This thread is quickly degenerating.

Bitch Bucket, Perhaps if you can elaborate on the circumstances surrounding your situation, our members can offer more constructive advice.

ie.
How is it that you're in this situation?
Can you think of any means of negotiation?
Are you allowed to at least have friends over?
etc.....etc......etc..........

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hum? Don't kill the parents, more jail time for that murder. Just (on accident ) stab the kids. or just calm down and deal with it! Plus murder is wrong. Kinda?

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
This all happened because I quit my job and I needed the money, so I was like "Hey, how bad can it be? Sign me up." Big mistake and a half. I'd love to go job hutning, but how the fuck can I when I'm at their house for most of the day? I've already asked for days off to grab some applications, but I always get "Let's see what happens..." and I COULD have friends over, but all of my friends are either away at college or still in high school So wtf on toast.

Thanks for everyone's advice, by the way =D I'm seriosuly considering the murder, sell, flee the country option. WOO!

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
Well, hopefully you'll end up killing the kids, they're all little shits in my opinion. Good luck, and the only way they can't identify a body, is removing the fingers, toes, eyes, teeth and head.