WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other I hate baseball

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I hate baseball. It is gay. They wear tights and slap eachothers ass. It makes gay people homophobic. I would rather play ping pong or badminton than slap some steroid driven dudes ass. And plus, baseball used to be the white mans sport. Whats up with all the blacks, and all the asians and all the russians. they should go play basketball or something. or eat rice. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Lawdawg428

Ranter
twofivekidd9 said:
I hate baseball. It is gay. They wear tights and slap eachothers ass. It makes gay people homophobic:

Gay people cant be homophobic you fucking retard they are alredy gay, and base ball is the great american sport you fucking jack off

G's-up

Postaholic
The moron bitching about not likeing baseball.......usually when someone is mad about a sport like that its cause they dont know how to play it!.....I can only guess that he didnt make the team and now he is very mad......im beginning to tear up for him right now......scuse me i need a moment.......lol......

Lawdawg428

Ranter
ha ha thats some funny shit yeah and did you see all the gay comments either he is a self hateing homo or he is scared of gay people, what a pussy

neckdemon

Tenderony
twofivekidd9 said:
I hate baseball. It is gay. They wear tights and slap eachothers ass. It makes gay people homophobic. I would rather play ping pong or badminton than slap some steroid driven dudes ass. And plus, baseball used to be the white mans sport. Whats up with all the blacks, and all the asians and all the russians. they should go play basketball or something. or eat rice. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
i guess that means you hate football also. cause they wear tights, slap eachothers asses, and are most definitely on steroids. you homo, go back to your sewing circle.

G's-up

Postaholic
Easy guys ...... just cause he likes figure skating doesnt make him a bad guy.....I mean all that twirling around and flowing fabric......

G's-up

Postaholic
See Im behind the desk because I knew thats where you were going before you got there.......we are all around.....LOL..... :p

G's-up

Postaholic
Bah Im sure he's outside right now trying to lace up his ice skates......no need to worry about him.....

shep

Local alcoholic
G-string said:
Bah Im sure he's outside right now trying to lace up his ice skates......no need to worry about him.....
Whats wrong with ice skates ?Hockey is a real man's game :thumbsup: