WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate being the new person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
9,548
6,242
387
#1
Hi there. I'm new. I hate being new, but I am. :rolleyes: This site is just the site for me. I like to bitch about stuff and I like to see what other have to bitch about...so there ya go.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#2
If you hate being new, then why register?

Please, think before you hit the submit button.

Welcome aboard. :p
 

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
9,548
6,242
387
#3
lol Okay, so being new isn't that bad.
Thanks for welcoming me.
 
62
0
0
#4
I'd say 'welcome' but I think 'save yourself while you still fuckin' can' seems more appropriate. RUN!!
 

ŠĻĀŞĦ

Slagmeister
41
0
0
#5
Yeah well, if easily offended then take CJKelly's advice, seriously, all you have to say on these boards is "Hi how are you" and some pathetic loser will come up with a way to bitch about it.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#7
ŠĻĀŞĦ said:
Yeah well, if easily offended then take CJKelly's advice, seriously, all you have to say on these boards is "Hi how are you" and some pathetic loser will come up with a way to bitch about it.
This is the interwebnets, leave your emotions at the door. Or you can play along....your choice. *cough* emo *cough*.
 

Rappapa

I'm so totally not a n00b
1
0
0
#9
Hi I'm new as well. I kinda found this place on accident but it's quite "Interesting" to say the least.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#10
Rappapa said:
Hi I'm new as well. I kinda found this place on accident but it's quite "Interesting" to say the least.
make your own welcome thread numbnuts.. :D
then we can show you how 'interesting' it can really get.. ;)
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
5
102
#11
Actually, this is the second good new-user we've had in a while. Stay. :thumbsup:
 

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
9,548
6,242
387
#12
screwy said:
Actually, this is the second good new-user we've had in a while. Stay. :thumbsup:

Me?? I like this site and I actually have talked to some of the people on IMs. I am so glad I found it!
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#13
Welcome to WTF.com, I like your username (but fuck off anyways).
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#15
And I hate being a person to welcome you.
So I'll just whack off.
 

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
3,388
12
202
#16
I hate the idea of dotty wacking off so I'll welcome you for him.

As for me, I guess I could welcome you but I don't feel like it.
 
75
0
0
#18
Hi, new to this site myself but I find it rather entertaining. That, and I love to just rant about things that just piss me off, so this is the site for me :)
 

stacios

Banned - What an Asshat!
40
0
0
#19
Jane Deere said:
Hi there. I'm new. I hate being new, but I am. :rolleyes: This site is just the site for me. I like to bitch about stuff and I like to see what other have to bitch about...so there ya go.

WORD UP. . .ME TOO!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.