WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate cops

The cops are always harassing me. they say my fourwheelers to loud,or I could have killed someone with my paintball gun,or i could break the concrete stairs from jumping off them with my bike. Granted im fat but not fat enough to break concrete stair.

Big E

burner of random shit
Profilen is wrong lol. YUMMMMMM BACON.But all that aside yes cop do infact blow huge donkey slong I live in a small town so we dont get much crime and all they like to do is give teens a fucking hard time.But here is a little piece of info you can flip a cop off and he or she cant do anything about it, its free spech<----- try that out.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dave666 said:
The cops are always harassing me. they say my fourwheelers to loud,or I could have killed someone with my paintball gun,or i could break the concrete stairs from jumping off them with my bike. Granted im fat but not fat enough to break concrete stair.
HEY GUESS WHAT! Cops hate you back! Use a real gun instead of a paintball gun you pansy, that way, they really have a reason to hate you! :p

(you know im just joshin ya, right!)

And dont call yourself fat, that makes me sad when people do that. My son does that all the time. Its ok to be big, god made people big so that if there is a famine, then the human race will survive at least 3 months longer. ;)

Dave666

Pot-Head
get this today i was waiting outside my house for a ride to work this fucking pig drove by 5 times then pulls in to the parking lot across the street and drives off. I hpe his car explodes with him in it and then lights off a bunch of m80s in his wifes pussy. this is how much i hat cops

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Look, they are just doing there job. Mabye he was looking for a drug dealer or someone had asked him to do a drive by. My kids schools PTA asked that cops be at the school when we drop our kids off in the morning. I got a 550$ ticket for rolling through a stop sign. yeah its a bitch, but they are doing thier job. I hate cops that fuck with ppl just cuz they have a corkscrew dick up thier ass, but for the most part cops are OK

btw...my brother is doing a 7 year stint in the state pen, my dad has done about 10 yrs total in his life. I come from a family of criminals/gunslingers, and I am proud of that aspect of my life, but I also have a lot of respect for cops.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Look. I am a fuckin cop in the military. It sucks having to what we do. Most of the cops I know wish they could find another job, but they can't because they spent their entire educational career training to do what they do. I'll admit that hating someone because they make mistakes at there job is reasonable, but sometimes we get tired of arresting dumbasses who do dumbass things. So we fuck with them until they start crying for mommy sometimes. :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
back in the day, before the cops in my small town realized I wasnt a law breaker like the rest of my family I would get pulled over 2 or 3 times a night by the same cop. Why? because in my small town of about 30000 there isnt much else to do. plus, they knew my family. If you hate your job, find another, dont make other lives miserable becuase you are an asshole. if you hate being a cop and cant take pride in it, then find something else to do. there are some shitty ass cops in my area, but there are some respectfull and decent ones too.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well I have a cousin who is a cop, there are many shady cops, but most of them are ok, for the most part.

I have an uncle whosee a cop,i hate cops because they have athority and i have a problem with athority so fuck all your bull shit

fucking cops just won't leave me alone... i know i killed a few people in my life, but what the fuck? that doesn't give them reason to constantly harass me... always on the lookout for me... i just want to be left ALONE, goddammit... i don't think the cops liked it when i tried my luck at real-life GTA in Vancouver...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I bury my dead in the back yard, so they dont fuck with me. Keeps them from stinking up the house.

dustinzgirl said:
I bury my dead in the back yard, so they dont fuck with me. Keeps them from stinking up the house.
i usually throw them in the river... but i guess i forgot one one day...