WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i hate cute people

I hate seeing stupid "cute" couples walk down the street everyday. I know the guy has to feel so stupid that he doesnt even deserve to have a penis. seriously wtf fuckers :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Don't hate!! We can't help the fact that you're ugly. That's your parents fault. Bitch at them.

BlasterDRP

Ultra-Violent Doomer
crentallyPissed said:
I hate seeing stupid "cute" couples walk down the street everyday. I know the guy has to feel so stupid that he doesnt even deserve to have a penis. seriously wtf fuckers :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
I thought I had some irrational hatred.

TickedNick

Clitpickle
You see people being happy and kissing, they even have sex in your fucking bed, and it just reminds you how lonely you are, it kills me inside.

God im horny! i need a girlfriend.

BiT

Hoodrat
Hi!! =)

Do you want a candy?

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Hey, now. Some of us just can't help being part of a cute couple.

BiT

Hoodrat
Sorry I ran out =\ I DO have some used condoms you can use as bubble gum! ^O^

IamObese

Fresh Meat
crentallyPissed said:
well dont be mad at us that u fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down :p

Smiss

smissinat0r
mthrlangl said:
Hey, now. Some of us just can't help being part of a cute couple.
Hahaha! Yea! Amen to that!

I know it totally sucks when yer single and you see those cute couples, but damnit, if you were in a relationship that made you always acting all cutesy, you would be happier than a pig in shit. so stfu.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
*nod*

i try not to be overtly cutesy, but a side effect of a happy couple is appearing to be happy, which seems like the main problem here

sorry

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Unforgiven said:
ah... people LOOK happy, but ARE they happy?
In the case of a relationship, I think it's pretty hard to consistently fake being happy - especially to consistently fake it well.

mthrlangl said:
In the case of a relationship, I think it's pretty hard to consistently fake being happy - especially to consistently fake it well.

unless if you're me.. i'm never happy

your either a 'cute couple', 'fuck buddy', or a couple that is 'together', rarely spends time together and has occasional conversation over internet or phone and really cute couple is the one you want

B0EF

Fresh Meat
mthrlangl said:
I've been faking my happiness about my relationship for about....2 years now. And that bitch still thinks she's 'all I want'. As soon as I've killed her, I'll take the money and buy a house on Hawaii. :thumbsup:

"Somebody stop me!"

wtfisthis

Flame Bait
crentallyPissed said:
u r rlly rite, this mother fucker sux! jeez fuck them all! :mfinger: