WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate Emo

MisanthropeMind

I hate my fellow man
I hate Emo...honestly, get over it! These people who sing this shit are in their early twenties and are bitching about middle school, girlfriend leaving them b.s. Come on, grow up! Emo lyrics are like "I asked you out at the disco but you said no, so I cried and felt like commiting suicide." GOOD! Commit suicide! Emo stands for emotional and that's what these artists are going for but they are doing it in a completely immature and rather annoying, attention grabbing way. I mean, their songs are about how they are gonna go slash their wrists because the girl they like said no to them; not to mention the music is repetitive and simple. Emo is more about complaining about how your girlfriend dumped you and wanting to slit your wrists and cry in a litte dark corner. It's basically whining about things that happen to everyone, but when it happens to you, it's the end of the world; which, in my opinion, is COMPLETELY unattractive on a man and repulsive on a girl.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Ok. So you whinning about bands that whine is perfectly acceptable to you?

Fuck off!!

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
MisanthropeMind said:
I hate Emo...honestly, get over it! These people who sing this shit are in their early twenties and are bitching about middle school, girlfriend leaving them b.s. Come on, grow up! Emo lyrics are like "I asked you out at the disco but you said no, so I cried and felt like commiting suicide." GOOD! Commit suicide! Emo stands for emotional and that's what these artists are going for but they are doing it in a completely immature and rather annoying, attention grabbing way. I mean, their songs are about how they are gonna go slash their wrists because the girl they like said no to them; not to mention the music is repetitive and simple. Emo is more about complaining about how your girlfriend dumped you and wanting to slit your wrists and cry in a litte dark corner. It's basically whining about things that happen to everyone, but when it happens to you, it's the end of the world; which, in my opinion, is COMPLETELY unattractive on a man and repulsive on a girl.

This is the welcome wagon cheesedick.Just say hey and be on your way.Welcome to WTF :mfinger:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Go eat a bathroom brownie. :mfinger:

Why do you feel the need to get all emotional about EMO?

God hates you. :thumbsdn:

Good day.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I guess you hate me, because I'm pretty much emo. I'm not a suicidal-I'm-going-to-cry-forever type of person. It's just the music and clothes and image that people get from you, it's more the type of music. And attitude you have for it.

MisanthropeMind

I hate my fellow man
Of course it's acceptable, I can do whatever I choose. Do you know why? Because I am a great and wonderful person. People only wish to be more like me.

MisanthropeMind said:
Of course it's acceptable, I can do whatever I choose. Do you know why? Because I am a great and wonderful person. People only wish to be more like me.
i can't see why...

i'm a cruel and uncaring bastard. geht used to it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MisanthropeMind said:
prime example: linken park

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
MisanthropeMind said:
Hey, if that makes you feel better. :thumbsup:
Jackass!!