WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate Ex-friends

OMG... these girls. ( i like truely and deeply hate them and the same goes for them with me) well yesterday they got on my fucking sn and i was on so i knew they were on. well they totally screwed it up. they deleted everything and messed everything fucking up!! my font my buddies. then they only put them selves on it. agh it drove me crazy. then whenever i was talking to the guy i like they would block him so he thought i was doing it. agh finally he understood. So i went on a different sn and agh... it showed that i was still on the other one. agh it pissed me off has anyone ever done this to you. well see she went around my entire school saying i was lesbian and shit so now like everyone thinks i am but whatever. it dont matter now. but agh... then i asked her if she did it and i already knew she did and she denyed it. the least she could do it admit to it!!! agh i hate her!! :gun: :mad:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why do you complain so damn much? Besides, this post should go into insignificant other, not here.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Halfpintrocker said:
OMG... these girls. ( i like truely and deeply hate them and the same goes for them with me) well yesterday they got on my fucking sn and i was on so i knew they were on. well they totally screwed it up. they deleted everything and messed everything fucking up!! my font my buddies. then they only put them selves on it. agh it drove me crazy. then whenever i was talking to the guy i like they would block him so he thought i was doing it. agh finally he understood. So i went on a different sn and agh... it showed that i was still on the other one. agh it pissed me off has anyone ever done this to you. well see she went around my entire school saying i was lesbian and shit so now like everyone thinks i am but whatever. it dont matter now. but agh... then i asked her if she did it and i already knew she did and she denyed it. the least she could do it admit to it!!! agh i hate her!! :gun: :mad:
im serious now, post her sn here and i caan crash her aim next time she signs on. o yea and give a name of someone you hate and she knows so when i im her she will keep talkin and click the link. she wont be able to get aim back so make sure to do this

Big E

burner of random shit
BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM. LET THEM KNOW PAIN. Oh and good luck with this whole thing :thumbsup: . And remember have fun with beating the hell out of them use wepon and shit.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Big E said:
BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM. LET THEM KNOW PAIN. Oh and good luck with this whole thing :thumbsup: . And remember have fun with beating the hell out of them use wepon and shit.
Yep what he said. but dont get caught.

LOL ... thats funny... I have beaten the living shit out of her... but she keeps coming back for more... agh this girl just dont know when to stop!! Its hilarious though... she acts all big and bad and cant even defend herself. LOL... Oh and Whoever had asked for the sn PM me and I will send it to you. okay bye bye now.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Halfpintrocker said:
u ever thought about revenge? 1.change ur password for aim 2.start spreading shit about them.....what kind of ppl are they? I don't want to sound mean cause I'm usually not towards others, but I've known some total bitch preps who just get on every bad nerve u've got, it's like they don't have a soul or something.....that or they've got something troubling them so bad they take it out on others, u should find out what that is and use it against them
if it's one thing I can't stand about others like that, it's that it seems hard to get back at them.......this one friend I have sorta did stuff like that to me, I don't know y he's still considered a friend he's nice when u talk to him, but when he saw me in the hallways, class, lunch, on the street (my name is Richard) he would yell out "hey dick!" like all sarcastic and shit
he even did this to me in college one day, iit's just hard to figure how to get back at someone like that
u hate them, they hate u...so it's equal grounds, don't let them win

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
SpIkEyOaSs said:
im serious now, post her sn here and i caan crash her aim next time she signs on. o yea and give a name of someone you hate and she knows so when i im her she will keep talkin and click the link. she wont be able to get aim back so make sure to do this
that's a good idea, my friend's got program's to hack aim sn as long as he's got the name, u could screw up her aim and then wait for her to sign on and start talking to her, get any info outta her, if not just scare her....make sure u use another sn because she might try to track it report it or some shit

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Halfpintrocker said:
LOL ... thats funny... I have beaten the living shit out of her... but she keeps coming back for more... agh this girl just dont know when to stop!! Its hilarious though... she acts all big and bad and cant even defend herself. LOL... Oh and Whoever had asked for the sn PM me and I will send it to you. okay bye bye now.
they're indestructible...just don't use a gun or anything, that just causes way too many problems....I'd say, hmm, I got one of those wooden swords that mimic the size and weight of a samurai sword, the thing hurts like a bitch when u get hit by it, and it's almost indestructible unless u hit a real sword with it
actually I got 2 of them, www.gungfu.com, u can order them there...it's got all kinds of weapons, and u can get the wooden ones that hurt like hell and u can't get in trouble cause it's not a real sword...lol.."I only hit her with a stick"...that might work

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, use a Kitana(not the moderator) and slice her neck open and then drag her body into the backyard and bury it. Oh, and don't forget to wear some type of gloves.