WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Fighting (Volume II)

Sorry about my first topic. Last time I went to make a topic I was blocked. I saw it go through, and began typing it out. It froze, then froze again. Now I’m typing it up in Microsoft Word.

I have a good friend at school who is the definition of deuce-bag. He uses steroids without working out, he uses profanity around girls at lunch, he takes a piss wherever and whenever, and puts others down when they aren’t looking. But on the flip side, we all feel bad for him. His mother is a single lunch lady at our school, she can only afford a terrible apartment in a bad neighborhood, and he has seizures about once a year. His life is harder than mine is.

Today I was fed up with him. When someone sitting near me said he was white trash I was dumb enough to agree. Everyone knows how shit gets around schools, I knew someone would tell him within the hour. He doesn’t talk to me at lunch and is waiting for me after school at my car. I give him a ride home everyday, so I was just going to apologize on the ride home. He asks to follow him right around the corner to where the faculty can’t see, but the kids walking to their cars can. He wanted to put on a show for everyone, and I am not what you would call intimidating.

He then rightfully got in my face. I listened to what he said and didn’t bother to object. He then moves his hand toward me like he’s going to push me. Instead he grabs my shirt and punches me square in the jaw. While I’m off balance he forces me against the wall. I start hitting him as hard as I can in the head. While I’m swinging with both arms all he can really do is hold me there. He backs off the wall and is still holding me by my sweatshirt. Then I was sure I was seeing things.

Blood was pouring off the side of his left temple. By pouring I mean it was downpour. I call all our friends over to break it up so he could get help. They tear him off me and bring him in. I look at myself and come to find I’m covered in blood. My cheek, my hands, my entire sweatshirt, and inside my ear. Everyone comes over to ask wtf was going on. In my hand were my car keys. I had no idea I was hitting him with them in my palm.

I go back inside the school and a gave the kill sign to stop the clapping. Long story short, I got self-defense instead of assault with a weapon. I come to find out I gave him a six-inch gash. He’s eighteen and lied to the cop, saying I hit him first. I told the cop not to press charges cause I already made him look like a dick.

Nothing big, but our friends will have to take sides, his Mom’s going to be stressed out, and we will likely not get along. Yea, I won, but nothing good came of it. I’m prolly going to get suspended for a week and not be able to go to prom. Come on, wtf? I’d like some input.

He is an idiot. He took steroids cause he lost weight. I don't know how because he wouldn't work out. He'd inject the shit in his ass. He even took off his shirt off in class to show us the pimples on his back.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Uh, what exactly do you want input about?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
FUKDIS said:
Criticism, sarcasm, wtf, etc.
Ok.

Critcism - You should have used a pencil.

Sarcasm - The ride home tomorrow is gonna be awkward.

WTF - Why do you give him rides home if you don't like him?

Okay, enough of that crap. I think it's funny that he uses steroids and doesn't work out. Guy's junk is gonna look like sun-dried tomatoes, and he won't be able to do anything about the people laughing at him, because he's got no muscles to show for it. As for suspension and prom, I don't think they can do anything about it considering it was self defense. Of course, that's considering you set the cop straight on who started the fight, or they at least had a camera pointed your way.

Cutter

College Punk
i say fuck him, you showed him up and put him in his place. Now he has to realilize that he is not all that and mabey put the roids to work in a gym.

Dear God, a pencil? LOL. The Only reason I didn't get assault with a dealdy weapon (car keys) was because I said I was about to get into my car, and they were in my hand the whole time. I said I must have forgot about them when I got jacked in the mandible. Yea he is an idiot for taking steroids, let alone not working out. I'd like to say suicide is his only option, but I think it will be good for him. He can wake up every day, see the 6 inch scar on his tample, and say 'thats what I get.'

How the hell did you car keys manage to do that damage? If you were punching him wouldnt they be inside your closed fist as you were throwing punches? :s

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Dragonfly said:
How the hell did you car keys manage to do that damage? If you were punching him wouldnt they be inside your closed fist as you were throwing punches? :s
The keys were probably sticking out between his fingers or he hit the kid with his palm. I've seen stuff like that happen before.