WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i hate fuckin' cell phone contracts

man my cell phone got stolen and i call my son of bitches T-MOBILE people , and told them my shit got stolen and how can i get replacement ""well sir we cant replace your cell phone, you dont have phone insurance" insurance ? i didn't know i need insurance for a fucking gadget ..... so i had to cough out 143 dollars to get new phone and plus had to pay latest bill and if i didnt respond i had to pay 200 dollar cancellation fee, why the i has to be 200 dollars is not for the phone i guess is another way ripping people off..
so now have another fucking new fresh year of contract and plus 200 dollar phone bil.l i have never when over my mintues just nothing but fucking fees,taxes(especially the so called Special Tax they charge), the new phone had to buy...
so wireless phone is good but the companies the runs it aren't good i call them

thiefs with permits ..

anyone else got fucked over by your cell phone company ?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bullshit00 said:
man my cell phone got stolen and i call my son of bitches T-MOBILE people , and told them my shit got stolen and how can i get replacement ""well sir we cant replace your cell phone, you dont have phone insurance" insurance ? i didn't know i need insurance for a fucking gadget ..... so i had to cough out 143 dollars to get new phone and plus had to pay latest bill and if i didnt respond i had to pay 200 dollar cancellation fee, why the i has to be 200 dollars is not for the phone i guess is another way ripping people off..
so now have another fucking new fresh year of contract and plus 200 dollar phone bil.l i have never when over my mintues just nothing but fucking fees,taxes(especially the so called Special Tax they charge), the new phone had to buy...
so wireless phone is good but the companies the runs it aren't good i call them

thiefs with permits ..

anyone else got fucked over by your cell phone company ?
Note: don't own one... to many people call my ass at home, why the fuck would i want to listen to them whine to me when i am out

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I was taking a piss the other day and this fucking assmuch had the bluetooth earpiece on while he was standing next to me.. Pissing.. Fuck do you really have to talk on the phone while I am wizzin?? I am working over here!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
I was taking a piss the other day and this fucking assmuch had the bluetooth earpiece on while he was standing next to me.. Pissing.. Fuck do you really have to talk on the phone while I am wizzin?? I am working over here!!
Yeah there was a lady in the woman's restroom changing her kids diaper... while on her cell phone...

going "oh thats a lil stinky one isn't it"

and then like oh just playing with the baby to the person who heard that...

i was like chick...

GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE!

and another asshole, was filling out his applacation for target (which is done on a computer) while talking on his cell... COME ON!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Complete genius man. Working while taking a piss. Billable hours.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
_Kitana_ said:
Yeah there was a lady in the woman's restroom changing her kids diaper... while on her cell phone...

going "oh thats a lil stinky one isn't it"

and then like oh just playing with the baby to the person who heard that...

i was like chick...

GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE!

and another asshole, was filling out his applacation for target (which is done on a computer) while talking on his cell... COME ON!
No shit who wants to work at Target? Hopefully the poor bastard was answering a call from McDonald's.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
No shit who wants to work at Target? Hopefully the poor bastard was answering a call from McDonald's.
Yes Target, the wortless place I just quit... when the store manger lets someone tell you your husband over in Iraq isn't earning his pay... and she looks at you and tells you the bigger person is the one who walks away...

I was like alright.. I am fucking walking.