WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate fucking WORK!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why do we have to work? WTF is the deal with working? I fucking hate working!!! Why cant we do the shit we like to do and fuck it?

I fucking hate bills.. payments... credit cards... banks.. loans.. everything!!!!!!!! I wish i was born back in the indian days... where people just ran around naked killing animals... I wish i was TARZAN!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
Why do we have to work? WTF is the deal with working? I fucking hate working!!! Why cant we do the shit we like to do and fuck it?

I fucking hate bills.. payments... credit cards... banks.. loans.. everything!!!!!!!! I wish i was born back in the indian days... where people just ran around naked killing animals... I wish i was TARZAN!
dude here i go
1)can you say "i hate work" more i don't think You Fucking said it enough
2)stop bitching
3)yes life does suck and there is responsablitiy, but you have to pay to live well
4)stop bitching
5)welcome to wtf.com

ChilianFuckFace said:

And i hate, YOU

Now I'm beginning to think you're a perv, lowering your standards to 15 and all......

Man.....before you know it it's gonna be 13....

Hey, let's not get off topic here....I fucking hate work....

Especially since I work 12 hours a day...

I have to get up at 6 for work. Then again im back by 7:30 :p

I love jammin to Tool at work......

Tool - Jimmy.

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?

Eleven and she was gone.
Eleven is when we waved good-bye.
Eleven is standing still,
Waiting for me to free him
By coming home.

Moving me with a sound.
Opening me within a gesture.
Drawing me down and in,
Showing me where it all began,
Eleven.

It took so long to realize that
You hold the light that's been leading me back home.

Under a dead ohio sky,
Eleven has been and will be waiting,
Defending his light,
And wondering...
Where the hell have I been?
Sleeping, lost, and numb.
So glad that I have found you.
I am wide awake and heading home.

Hold your light,
Eleven.
Lead me through each gentle step by step
by inch by loaded memory.

I'll move to heal
As soon as pain allows so we can
Reunite and both move on together.

Hold your light,
Eleven. Lead me through each gentle step by step
By inch by loaded memory
'till one and one are one, eleven,
So glow, child, glow.

I'm heading back home.

MaxPower said:
Ahemm........

Sorry Max....We're a bit off topic. I promise, only like 8 more times, then we can have our daily WTF kegger. I'll bring the 3 L's for everybody.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:

Whores got it made, man.
They geht to have sex all day....................And geht paid for it!!!! :thumbsup:

I wonder if you can geht a job as "beer consuming, adult swim, watching consultant".

Office manager in hell. I run a tow truck service on the side.

no one will hire me...a) im a teenager b) i have a criminal record

Jung

???
Premium
you're supposed to leave the sheep incident off your resume man.

I tried organize a world-wide strike once.

I almost got started, then decided i was too lazy.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude.. i have to deal with my stupid boss walking over to my desk asking the same stupid fucking question:

What are you working on?

I have to deal with the above question every hour... I have to make shit up... and if i tell him the same thing he would get pist cause I am working on the same shit too long... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I need a new job!