WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Goddamn Fat People (Round 541209876987652)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Hate Goddamn Fat People

fine if ur fat and u no it thats fine, but people who say "im big boned" or "i have a slow matobolism" urrr u make me want to fuckin punch u the face. GO ON A FUCKING DIET YOU FUCKING FAT BASTARD. i was on this water slide this morning and some fucking elephant landed on be. i am scared 4 life.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
tom70m said:
fine if ur fat and u no it thats fine, but people who say "im big boned" or "i have a slow matobolism" urrr u make me want to fuckin punch u the face. GO ON A FUCKING DIET YOU FUCKING FAT BASTARD. i was on this water slide this morning and some fucking elephant landed on be. i am scared 4 life.
Eww, elephants for people landing on you. I agree, if people are fat, they shouldn't complain about it. They're doing it to themselves by stuffing themselves with junk they don't need. The end!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
polaris_nine said:
Sigh. We've already been through this...

Another Fat Thread

I would shoot you down for this post, but I really dont feel like demeaning another idiot like yourself.

:fuckoff:
and then there was that thread before that... which i cant find... whatever, i suspect this won't be the last thread about this either.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
im a fatass... but im ok on it cuz I drink and enjoy food.. so its my own damn doing... tho some peoples can eat and drink whatever and stay thin... but I'm on a diet now so I wont be fat long... woo!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm Fat, but then again I had three kids. My boyfriend doesnt have a problem with it. This has been done, time and time again. Results are generally the same. If you hate someone for thier physical appearance, that makes you a bigot and a jerk.

My dad pushes 400 pounds and is 6'4. He has also saved many lives, fought fire in So Cali, Yellostone, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, No Cali, Texas, Utah, Arizona, and sturctural home fires. He has pulled people out of thier homes and helped set up fire banks to save homes. It is very likely that if you live in any of the western states, my father has saved your home or the home of someone you know.

I would LOVE it if you called him fat to his face and said you hated him because of it. Actually, I would love it if you called me fat to my face.

But you cant, because you are a rude, puberty stricken kid. That makes me kind of sad that instead of embracing humanity in all their various shapes, sizes and beauty, you choose hatred and idiocy as your weapon.

I wonder, how long will you last in the real world?

PS: I also have a picture of the Gov of Cali (the one before Arold, the one that couldnt balance a piggy bank) shaking hands with my dad.

Whats your skinny ass doing with your life? My dad is fucking huge, and he is and always will be better than you.

I am fairly large myself, and I will always be better than you, because I accept people for who they are, not who the media tells me they should be.

JERK.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The "Life Suckiness Factor" of this thread, I have deemed to be a -5 and as such I'm going to do a few people a favor...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:)

Another excellent post by G's-up (HOES DOWN!).

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tom70m said:
If you do not learn how to spell coherently by your next post, I will have you caged.

tom70m said:
fine if YOU'RE fat and YOU KNOW THAT ITS fine, but people who say "im big boned" or "i have a slow matobolism" urrr YOU make me want to fuckin punch YOU the face. GO ON A FUCKING DIET YOU FUCKING FAT BASTARD. i was on this water slide this morning and some fucking elephant landed on be. i am scared FOR MY life.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
*you're

:)

You can do better than that, DustinzGirl!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I thought it was about new fat on older people caused by the influx of older fat in the newer foodstuffs.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
no, its a new thread about old fat people?
So a thread about me huh? Well a big FUCK YOU to the original poster. Let me use some of my Fat power on you.... neg rep from fat man coming... There. Now I feel a bit better. :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.