WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Goddamn Skinny People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
All they ever do is make threads complaining about fat people and brag about how little they eat and how much they exercize!

Today I saw a skinny person and I almost BARFED because she disappeared when she turned sideways! Gross! You could see her ribs through her ultra tight shirt that she was wearing to show off how skinny she was!

GO EAT A BURGER!

Note: have any of you ever heard of satire? Please think of this (or go look it up) before you flame me kthx.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I don't hate skinny people. I do hate skinny people who feel the need to act like it's the only possible way to live and be happy. Actually I do like skinny women.... on my d.... um... well anyways, I mean I like women who are not real skinny or fat. The middle of the road ones, boobs and hips, look just like women. mmm....

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
CatchTheWind said:
All they ever do is make threads complaining about fat people and brag about how little they eat and how much they exercize!

Today I saw a skinny person and I almost BARFED because she disappeared when she turned sideways! Gross! You could see her ribs through her ultra tight shirt that she was wearing to show off how skinny she was!

GO EAT A BURGER!

Note: have any of you ever heard of satire? Please think of this (or go look it up) before you flame me kthx.
[/sarcasm] what the fuck, first we get stupid people that complain about fat people then stupid people that ocmplain about fat people. im offended and this is me bitching about it and making a fuss because of what you said about someone's appearance on the internet. GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]

i have heard of satire and figured this is what it had to be just when i read the thread name

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I dunno im a pretty thin dude.... (130lbs. 5'9"ish) but im not unhealthy nor do i worrie about my weight in the slightest. But i dont want to get over weight people jsut dont seem happy that way at all and i just cant get myself ot gain weight if i tried... but dont stereotype about people. Im not like what you said at all.

argh and the fine print gets me again...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like skinny people....for dinner.....

You know its annoying. I excersize, I play with my kids everyday, so I dont know why I dont lose wieght, but then again, Im not trying to, and I really dont give a fuck.

America has a sick issue with wieght.

My boyfriend is very skinny, and sexy, and loves me for who I am, which means that he is pretty much better than 99% of the men out there.

dustinzgirl said:
I like skinny people....for dinner.....

You know its annoying. I excersize, I play with my kids everyday, so I dont know why I dont lose wieght, but then again, Im not trying to, and I really dont give a fuck.

America has a sick issue with wieght.

My boyfriend is very skinny, and sexy, and loves me for who I am, which means that he is pretty much better than 99% of the men out there.
I thought you were married to CL. :confuse:

i hate skinny people who complain about being fat :confuse:
i'm not fat, nor am i skinny, i'm in the middle some wheres, i love food, love to eat, hate to gain weight :happysad: so i gave up on the weight part. well mainly, i got through spells where i live off of smokes and coffee, usually i lose my appetite for a month. :confused: i'm a very unhealthy girl :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
I Hate The FCC said:
So far only Wizardly and I know what satire is. :thumbsdn:
this isn't funny, this person is obviously just another shallow asshole shitting up the internet with their biggoted beliefs... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

I Hate The FCC said:
I meant that you failed to realize that this thread is satire. :happysad:
I didn't fail to recognize it........I just chose not to participate in a satirical manner. Sorry....

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I Hate The FCC said:
I meant that you failed to realize that this thread is satire. :happysad:
I too realized it was Satire, it was actually posted as such right under the thread by CatchtheWind. Still, I didn't want to miss a chance to get up on a high horse and prance the fuck about... mmmmkay?

zoloftcasserole said:
I didn't fail to recognize it........I just failed to participate in a satirical manner. Sorry....
You failed at participation. :thumbsdn:

zoloftcasserole said:
I didn't fail to recognize it........I just chose not to participate in a satirical manner. Sorry....
Don't say sorry to FCC. Tell him to fuck off :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.