WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Goddamn Skinny People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
canadian_pov said:
whats funny about this is that a lot of FCC's post are in agreement with my own opinions, yet here I am, trying to insult him.
Ahaha, I was just kidding, but that kind of proves my point. :thumbsup:

WizardlyFriend said:
i like your logic. posting on the internet makes you less and less intelligent. it actually does make sense (this post is not sarcastic)
it has been scientifically proven that IM users lose more IQ points than stoners.

canadian_pov said:
whats funny about this is that a lot of FCC's post are in agreement with my own opinions, yet here I am, trying to insult him.
I've barely seen some of your posts, but w/e. :confuse:

tiger_86 said:
Weeee, left field remarks! Love those. (no sarcasm)
i agree, lets all say stupid things in order to forget whatever this thread was about!!!!!

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I do believe I hate you all with a burning, undying passion.

That must mean you're all skinny :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
I don't know about you guys but i don't hate skinny people i don't hate fat people so..................Happy days.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
zoloftcasserole said:
Hell with that........... just start injecting them with bacon grease.
Up here in New York we call that the Hot-Beef-Injection. Assuming we're talking about the same thing.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Linksy said:
And the whole point of you posting that is? Happy days. :thumbsup:
And the whole point of you posting at all? Happy fucking days, indeed.

MaxPower said:
Hot-Beef-Injection. Assuming we're talking about the same thing.
Eh, I don't think so.......
I just meant some people are so skinny they should forget the burger and just inject the fat right into their veins.

Get your mind outta the gutter, Max! :p

MaxPower said:
Up here in New York we call that the Hot-Beef-Injection. Assuming we're talking about the same thing.
i don't know about other girls, but i can't live without my beef injections :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
CatchTheWind said:
All they ever do is make threads complaining about fat people and brag about how little they eat and how much they exercize!

Today I saw a skinny person and I almost BARFED because she disappeared when she turned sideways! Gross! You could see her ribs through her ultra tight shirt that she was wearing to show off how skinny she was!

GO EAT A BURGER!

Note: have any of you ever heard of satire? Please think of this (or go look it up) before you flame me kthx.
im 6`4 and my weight is 170 pounds. hmmmmm stfu up im skinny cause i have high metabolism i do my thing 6 times a day. so think before you talk shit about skinny people.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Otepsoul, tell me you're being sarcastic. Please, PLEASE, for the love of whatever higher power you believe in, tell me you're being sarcastic.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I jerk off 20 times a day to stay skinny. I also have sex with my female 3 or 4 times a day. I am 5'6 and I weight 91lbs. :rolleyes:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
ChilianFuckFace said:
I jerk off 20 times a day to stay skinny. I also have sex with my female 3 or 4 times a day. I am 5'6 and I weight 91lbs. :rolleyes:
I jerk off 21 times a day to stay skinny. I also have sex with my female 4 or 5 times a day. I am 5'5 and I weight 90 lbs. :rolleyes:

pwned :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.