WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate guys sometimes...

Theres this guy, and I'm totally into him! I mean, I REALLY WANT HIM!

but, he's older than me, he's my best friends cousin, and..... well....
He thinks that I'm just a child!
Can I prove to him that I'm not a child?!?! I really want him to see me as something other than a little girl! I want him to see the real me! But, Guys are dicks sometimes, and He probably never will.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
1st of all, to get things cleared up. How old are you & How old is he?

Jung

???
Premium
rustiekey said:

Can I prove to him that I'm not a child?!?! I really want him to see me as something other than a little girl! I want him to see the real me! But, Guys are dicks sometimes, and He probably never will.
Why does he think you're a child? Do you act childish, are you a lot younger than him or do you just look young? Details would help a lot. If he doesn't like you, it's probably a lost cause. Guys don't like girls trying to annoy or pressure them into liking the girl.
Smoke said:
1st of all, to get things cleared up. How old are you & How old is he?
From her profile:
Biography:
I'm 19, I live in Utah. Surprisingly though: I'm not morman! *gasp*

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
If you really feel good with the person age shouldn't matter at all *shrugs*

Also, maturity doesn't go in hand with age, but you can't handle people's predisposition, it's something you proove daily.

rustiekey said:
I hate guys sometimes...
Yes, and guys hate you sometimes. After reviewing your situation, the best advice I can give would be to just give up. I mean, come on, is one guy really worth all that effort? Effort just sucks.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well if your 19, and this guy must be a couple years older than you, and still calling you a child, then its either something your doing, or from his point of view. I would say to find someone new.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
rustiekey said:

Take it from me...if he's not into you now, and he finds you "childish" there is absolutely no chance with him. I don't want to sound mean, but I'm letting you know now, if a guy thinks you're childish now, it's going to take more than you'd be willing to put forth to try and get this guy to think otherwise. Move on, this guy's probably an asshole anyway, and you don't want to fuck an asshole, that's just nasty

"you don't want to fuck an asshole!" hahaha! yeah, thats soo true!

ok, He's never said that I was childish, I just assume it because he's known me since I was 16, and lets face it, we're not very mature at 16. This was my; oh my, you wanna watch the latest music video and listen to my new cd? stage with my best friend (its her cousin that I'm really in to) and, I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't insist on a relationship with him. He's 28, I dont' think that that's too old. Besides, we get along soo well as just friends right now. But I would really like it to be soo much more!

Thanks for the advice!