WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Her Friends

Piss off

Fresh Meat
My girlfriend's friends ALL hate me, and have been keeping us apart lately. I honestly dont see why its like this... they were all nice to me and stuff before we started dating, now its as if they're jealous and want to keep us apart. seriously, these chicks are so competitive. what can I say? my girlfriend's WICKED attatched to her friends, so insulting them is insulting her. I love her though. suggestions?

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yo bro, how old are you, and if its 15 or less in all serious it aint love so many people say that and i did at one point its not love u wont experience it for a while. at teen its about pleasure :) but yea u gotta talk to her bout this and talk to her friends bro. Dont worry bout it tellem to fuck off and if shes all bout her friends screw her cause i had that once my 2nd ago ex. said Chicks before dicks and when they say that shit blowem off. Shit all else fails grab a :gun: and pickem off one by one. You cant do it alone call me ;)

tharuz

Bringer of Order
ehh...i dunno, live with it?

talk about it with your girlfriend, dont tell her its pissing you off, or maybe do tell her, depends on the situation, for all you know, her friends may be talking bad things about you to your girlfriend

kirvett

No Title Needed
Yeah just tell her that you feel that her friends are keeping you apart...you can do it without insulting them.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Piss off said:
My girlfriend's friends ALL hate me, and have been keeping us apart lately. I honestly dont see why its like this... they were all nice to me and stuff before we started dating, now its as if they're jealous and want to keep us apart. seriously, these chicks are so competitive. what can I say? my girlfriend's WICKED attatched to her friends, so insulting them is insulting her. I love her though. suggestions?

In my experience, I only bad mouth my friends' man when HE IS A JACKASS ------so what you do? it probably wasn't to them but to her....think hard.

Piss off

Fresh Meat
I really dont think I'm being a jackass because she always tells me how good I am to her and stuff. To respond to the first reply, no I'm 18. I know its love. obviously she'll always choose her friends over me, because thats just the way it is. I think I'll just become a bitch about how we never get to hang out anymore and stuff... maybe that'll work...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Piss off said:
I really dont think I'm being a jackass because she always tells me how good I am to her and stuff. To respond to the first reply, no I'm 18. I know its love. obviously she'll always choose her friends over me, because thats just the way it is. I think I'll just become a bitch about how we never get to hang out anymore and stuff... maybe that'll work...
nope, that's called sabotaging your own relationship. And if your girl is willing to choose her friends over you then you think maybe this "love" is possibly one sided? Best bet is to talk to her about it honestly, and if she can't deal with it then what are you doing with her in the first place? Not to trivialize your feelings for this girl but if you're the only one really involved in this thing then it's probably better to break up, be hurt, get over it, and then move on; you'll be saving yourself a lot of trouble down the road.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i see ur point and i think its jelously

Fugly

Tenderony
Are you a chick? Cause that changes things. And more so you dont know anything about love. No one does until your closer to 30. you may think you do an it may feel like it but Love never chooses friends over you. She may not love you.

magnolia

Postaholic
friends are fucked. My friends don't like who I wanna see ever, but that's not their fucking problem. So if this person wanted to be with u, they should grow a backbone and tell their friends to shut the fuck up and let u two be.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Piss off said:
just tell her you hate them.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
So true.....

SpIkEyOaSs said:
Yo bro, how old are you, and if its 15 or less in all serious it aint love so many people say that and i did at one point its not love u wont experience it for a while. at teen its about pleasure ;)
ya umm dont do that lol im 15 myself and i just recently did that to someone i've been dating for like a year and a half....than i found out for about 6 months shes been going out with about 3 other guys and i wanted to kill her! :mfinger:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
and shit sorry for the late posting i didn't even look at the date

Omega

Flame Bait
obviously she'll always choose her friends over me, because thats just the way it is. I think I'll just become a bitch about how we never get to hang out anymore and stuff... maybe that'll work...

Wow, if she's going to always choose her friends over you, are you really sure you want IN that relationship? And how can you possibly love her, knowing that she will never put you as a priority in her life? Loyalty is one thing, to our friends, to our parents, to our significant others', but you need to really take some time out of your "blinding love" to look at reality. Perhaps if you disappeared for a while, her reaction to you would make you see whether she really loved you back, or whether you were just a "fuck buddy?" or just a simple companion...

true love is rare, i contend. however, when ppl treat others like fuckers, it pisses me off and makes me want to start shooting ppl... don't be so generous with yourself man!!!

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Something similar happened with my boyfriend. I was equal importance to him as his piece of shit friends. Then his friends insulted me... needless to say he's no longer friends with them. <3

IS THAT IT!
SHIT just become better associated with her friends and dont be greedy cuz u have to understand that she has a life to and no girl will give her life up for sum guy. (I learned this the hard way)

Jesus, when will all of you guys realize you shouldnt have gfs that are like 15 or something near that age. They are by far most senseless ignorrant and igioistic forms of life that walk this earth. All u gotta do is get from them what you want, most of them dont mind either. If id be giving a piece of myself to every girl i had there wouldnt be anything left of me. For them, their friends is their life. They are all terribly insecure and they are always affraid of being alone. So they are trying to grab on to each other and push away anyone who is not like them. However, after they finnish highschool and will move on to their jobs/post education, theyre old friends will shrink and move apart and from now on they will have to learn how to live on their own and how to pick their social circle wisely. This is the time when you should think of getting a gf/wife. Although i suggest that no man should ever marry.