WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate homophobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all the anti gay threads on here by some and let me be bold here FUCKING RETARDED CHILDREN. What the fuck is all yalls problem were you raped by a roaming group of gay men or something. No more then likely not you were just raised by a group of dumbfucking ass monkies who had nothing better to do then sit on the porch and talk shit about things that they didnt understand, and how yall canre to be able to read and write is amazing. God should smack the shit out of yall poor imbread worthless fucking assholes.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
I hate all the anti gay threads on here by some and let me be bold here FUCKING RETARDED CHILDREN. What the fuck is all yalls problem were you raped by a roaming group of gay men or something. No more then likely not you were just raised by a group of dumbfucking ass monkies who had nothing better to do then sit on the porch and talk shit about things that they didnt understand, and how yall canre to be able to read and write is amazing. God should smack the shit out of yall poor imbread worthless fucking assholes.
point! i agree with that whole hartedly, i have many gay friends and what they do isent my business.

morelos

lexicon incognito
a roaming gay gang.. i'd like to see that.. it would probably look like an 80s boy band music video.

so are you saying you're homophobophobic?

morelos said:
a roaming gay gang.. i'd like to see that.. it would probably look like an 80s boy band music video.

NO not at all I have many gay friends and the point was that homophobs are fucking idiots and apperently not smart enough to reply to a thread that is in support of gays. and ha ha the 80's boy band responce is funny as hell

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:

Edit:
I missed this word:
homophobophobic - Afraid of those who are homophobic.

Psychhomophobic - The condition that causes you to want to kill homophobics.

Homaphobafile - One who likes to take Homophobs, and (ironically) Bend them over and Ass rape them.

MaxPower said:
The point that I clearly got from that was that he is specifically Not, homophobic, and furthermore is frustrated with all the assholes that are.

hey max you notice that the people who post on the we hate faggs threads arnt even wanting to post in here hummmm wonder why.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
They're outnumbered by decent people that reallize that we're all just people.

I fucking hope so but I cant wait for one of them to come in here and get thier ass handed to them

G's-up

Postaholic
Lawdawg428 said:
I fucking hope so but I cant wait for one of them to come in here and get thier ass handed to them
Now you tipped'em off....they're afraid your gonna touch their ass so they wont come in here...... :)

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm not a homophob, but my sister is. It pisses me off. She just can't handle it. My only thing is pick one or the other. No double dipping.

magnolia said:
I'm not a homophob, but my sister is. It pisses me off. She just can't handle it. My only thing is pick one or the other. No double dipping.

What the fuck are you babbling about are you talking about Bi-sexuals? Whats wrong with them.

G-string said:
Now you tipped'em off....they're afraid your gonna touch their ass so they wont come in here...... :)

ha ha thats great funny as hell I give you a cookie that I stold from kit

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm bi sexual.......So ugly I have to buy it. Im also Trisexual,,,Ill try anything.

magnolia

Postaholic
Lawdawg428 said:
What the fuck are you babbling about are you talking about Bi-sexuals? Whats wrong with them.
Yes. Bisexuals. And nothing really, if ur into that. I just think that u should pick one sex or the other. I dunno. It's just my personal thing. Don't flame me for it, it's just my oppinion.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
morelos said:
homophobophobic?
damn.. thats the first thing I thought of too... I guess we can agree on something....

I don't mind people that are gay... I don't like to see them makin out in public.. but then again I don't like to see straight people makin out either...
just cause I don't understand it doesn't mean I would hate or pass judgement on someone that is gay...

I personally don't like the term homoPHOBIC...

DanGeo23 said:
damn.. thats the first thing I thought of too... I guess we can agree on something....

I don't mind people that are gay... I don't like to see them makin out in public.. but then again I don't like to see straight people makin out either...
just cause I don't understand it doesn't mean I would hate or pass judgement on someone that is gay...

I personally don't like the term homoPHOBIC...

You dont like homophobic like gays dont like fagg so are you homophobic

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
magnolia said:
Yes. Bisexuals. And nothing really, if ur into that. I just think that u should pick one sex or the other. I dunno. It's just my personal thing. Don't flame me for it, it's just my oppinion.
It is also one's opinion to hate gay people as well.

Everyone is entitled to their own opnion, I just don't like it(in here obviously as well) when people start bitching about hating gay people. Even if you are homophobic, it is alright unless you start shouting it out to everyone, that is when it gets annoying. Just keep it to yourself.

Bullshyt said:
It is also one's opinion to hate gay people as well.

Everyone is entitled to their own opnion, I just don't like it(in here obviously as well) when people start bitching about hating gay people. Even if you are homophobic, it is alright unless you start shouting it out to everyone, that is when it gets annoying. Just keep it to yourself.

Amen brother I dont dis like people who hate gays just shut the fuck up about it they are gay and happy and your strait and fucking retarded.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
Ok I get it. You're saying Bisexuals are selfish. Like a little kid that wants both kinds of candy, so he takes them both and doesn't share.
Remember when you were little, and you had like a candybar, and someone asks you for some so you lick the whole thing, so they don't want it? Like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.