WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Life!

Franklin Gothic MediumRed

I just really hate my fucking life! People just seem to mess up my life whether I am happy or if I am pissed off! My so called best friend,went behind my back and told my boy that I was begging this one dude to go out wit me,when it wasn't fucking true!People just need to learn to stay the fuck out of my life and let me deal wit it the way I want.If it's getting into fights or punching things.They need to worry bout them instead of me!

*~ Queen_of_oftheDamnd~*

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
same here, ppl keep trying to make their life better by making us suffer, I'm getting sick of it...no one needs to ask me every single question of what I'm doing or where I'm going, or what happened today....it's like they think ur 5 years old and have to know every detail of ur life

I'm just going to start making things up to get them to fuck off :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
qotd - doesn't sound like a friend to me. treat her accordingly.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Quit whining Queen, damn. You know how many people come on here and just start pointlessly whining about their life sucking? We don't give a shit.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im the person that makes you suffer and hate life. Grow the hell up or shot yerself and quit comlaining about your life. :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
he didn't say "shoot yourself." he said "shot yerself." whatever the fuck that means.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
it was a type error fuck face i meant ~shoot~ id expect you to make a effort to try and figure that out

morelos

lexicon incognito
hah.. you're funny. while most people are, what, 68% water, i'd say you're 98% bile and 2% spelling error.

"make a effort."

for christ's sake...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SpIkEyOaSs said:
it was a type error fuck face i meant ~shoot~ id expect you to make a effort to try and figure that out
You also told her to "quit comlaining". I don't make any effort to understand those who can't make an effort to be understood. Sorry, not my job.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Damn people need to learn how to spell if they want people to positively talk to them, make "AN" effort.

QueenoftheDamnd said:
Franklin Gothic MediumRed

I just really hate my fucking life! People just seem to mess up my life whether I am happy or if I am pissed off! My so called best friend,went behind my back and told my boy that I was begging this one dude to go out wit me,when it wasn't fucking true!People just need to learn to stay the fuck out of my life and let me deal wit it the way I want.If it's getting into fights or punching things.They need to worry bout them instead of me!

*~ Queen_of_oftheDamnd~*
quit your bitchin,this is life get used to it,you can hate it if you want but just get used to it and kick your "friend"'s ass while you're at it....on a lighter note.....I'm going through the same thing! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the closest think i have to that is people automaticlly stereotype me because i wear black